Reviews for Terminal Peace
ihaznoideawuttowrite chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
awww... poor Jones.. this reminds me of a picture I saw on DeviantArt... it was Calypso catching the sinking body of Davy Jones... here's a link...

?qh§ion&global1&qdavyjones#/dxlmxf
Renee Niels chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
*sniff* Poor ol' Jones...

(Circe dabs her eyes with a pocket handkerchee')

Circe: Oy, I 'ad no clue me father was thinkin' something so 'eart-wrenching...

-Renee
PhantomPenguin chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I really like the style that you used in writing this. It was short, but you made each word stand out and gave each sentance a meaning. Excellent, excellent job!
ammNIwriter chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Pretty cool. You made it a very sweet death, more like a dance between the two lovers. *argues with self in head saying That comment sounds stupid!*

Davy Jones is usually only seen as a terror of the seas. But his love for Calypso is quite true and you have captured it well through this short story.

xx
Flygon Pirate chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
That's amazing! I can't even describe the ingeniousness with words...it's THAT GOOD! So much power! So much agony! So much...EMOTION!

This is awesome! Do more! Do more! :D

AWESOME JOB!
Nytd chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This was an intense little piece!

'Imagine this' grabs the reader's attention right away, and then you give us so much agony to imagine!

"The convulsions stop. The pain remains. A woman coaxes you through the torment.

Or laughs?

You can't tell. You don't care. You listen."

Good or bad, it's always been all about Calypso to him.

Fantastic ending as, even if she had laughed at his torment, she mourns him at the end.

Nicely done!