Reviews for Monster's Serenade
Frankie09 chapter 22 . 6/1
Please update!
jk chapter 3 . 3/24
did I read that right? Edward fucked the nastiest used up skank on the planet? ok well, I'm out then...cause really? NO ONE deserves tanwhore denalis sloppy seconds...gross
I hope you are still creating and writing this wonderful Edward/Bella tale! I began reading it years ago and just quit updating but it was so great I thought about it from time to time. Last night I decided to Google the story and found several new chapters! I caught up to it and I am salavating for more! I am dying to know if Bella will become pregnant in your story and if she will be turned. I have to agree with Emmett. I just cannot see this Edward happy with only her short human exisitance. He is in love with her although I don't think he has identified that emotion as yet. Bella too is in love with her husband. I am excited and I hope you decide to finish the story. I wanted to take the time to tell you your fans are s
talking your stories. ..lol looking forward to more! Twifam1 at
Anne chapter 22 . 1/11/2016
I know it's been awhile, but I do hope you come back to this story. It's SO good! I can't stop thinking about it.
willowfaust chapter 22 . 12/19/2015
Lovely
jk chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
omg...he gave his virginity to Tanya! that's...gross! shes nothing but a whore! she was a prostitute in life then a whore there after...in the 1800's she had already been a whore for like 800 years! and that's what Edward did with his virginity!? omg hes like...dirty now. TAINTED used up!
its only chapter three and you've made me not want him anywhere near bella!good job!
Mely chapter 22 . 1/18/2015
At least update till Bella know the truth about Edward, after all that's the problem, right? Without that, this unfinished story would just be 'entertaining'. Whereas this story has potential to be 'amazing'.
Autumnmissa chapter 22 . 9/24/2014
Where is the rest? Keep going!
anothertwilighter chapter 22 . 1/9/2013
I Hope you continue this story, it's great!
JustTellTheTruth chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
I don't understand why writers tell their fans one thing and do completely another. I have waited patiently for an update to be made on this story. And believe me I understand that real life happens but every time it is a different excuse as to why you have not posted anything. Just tell the truth that you will never finish this work. At least then no one will get their hopes up. You have lost this fan. Even I know when something is a lost cause.
MovingOn chapter 22 . 7/10/2012
What is going on with this story? I thought it was supposed to be updated soon months ago or is this just another story that is going to stay incomplete? Its sucks that you haven't written anything else to MS.
spechell chapter 19 . 4/2/2012
it's by far my favorite chapter! i came here to read it sometime waiting for your next update because i'm so in love with your story! I can't wait to se what's goin' to happen in your story. Please keep writing it!

take care
ANGELS1991 chapter 22 . 2/23/2012
I dont understand, why you have not updateded since 03-26-10. Because it is a great story. I would like it, if you would update again soon.

But great story :)
spechell chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
can't wait 2012 for you to update this story!

I'm very happy so see that you don't let that story done because this one of my favorite historical fic !

i will be waiting

love from spechell
dragon junkie chapter 22 . 12/4/2011
i love this story so much :) please come back to it