Reviews for Monster's Serenade
jk chapter 3 . 7/14
omg...he gave his virginity to Tanya! that's...gross! shes nothing but a whore! she was a prostitute in life then a whore there the 1800's she had already been a whore for like 800 years! and that's what Edward did with his virginity!? omg hes like...dirty now. TAINTED used up!
its only chapter three and you've made me not want him anywhere near bella!good job!
Mely chapter 22 . 1/18
At least update till Bella know the truth about Edward, after all that's the problem, right? Without that, this unfinished story would just be 'entertaining'. Whereas this story has potential to be 'amazing'.
Autumnmissa chapter 22 . 9/24/2014
Where is the rest? Keep going!
anothertwilighter chapter 22 . 1/9/2013
I Hope you continue this story, it's great!
JustTellTheTruth chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
I don't understand why writers tell their fans one thing and do completely another. I have waited patiently for an update to be made on this story. And believe me I understand that real life happens but every time it is a different excuse as to why you have not posted anything. Just tell the truth that you will never finish this work. At least then no one will get their hopes up. You have lost this fan. Even I know when something is a lost cause.
MovingOn chapter 22 . 7/10/2012
What is going on with this story? I thought it was supposed to be updated soon months ago or is this just another story that is going to stay incomplete? Its sucks that you haven't written anything else to MS.
spechell chapter 19 . 4/2/2012
it's by far my favorite chapter! i came here to read it sometime waiting for your next update because i'm so in love with your story! I can't wait to se what's goin' to happen in your story. Please keep writing it!

take care
ANGELS1991 chapter 22 . 2/23/2012
I dont understand, why you have not updateded since 03-26-10. Because it is a great story. I would like it, if you would update again soon.

But great story :)
spechell chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
can't wait 2012 for you to update this story!

I'm very happy so see that you don't let that story done because this one of my favorite historical fic !

i will be waiting

love from spechell
dragon junkie chapter 22 . 12/4/2011
i love this story so much :) please come back to it
spechell chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
i'm re-reading your story beccause i love it so much!
Katie chapter 22 . 8/13/2011
Please update!
emeralddahlia chapter 22 . 7/1/2011
Fabulous so far. I'm sorry to see that the story hasn't updated for quite a while. But, I do understand RL complications. If possible, could you give a quick description of the story ahead if you are not planning on writing more?

That would give us a much awaited end :)
elvaelizondo chapter 22 . 6/15/2011
I really miss this story!
peyotemusic chapter 22 . 4/3/2011
Can it possibly be more than a year without an update to this story? Will you continue it? My hopes are waning.