Reviews for Monster's Serenade
TwiCharmed chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
well i don't want to kill you but i will beg for a fast update!

loved the chapter. i think bella is starting to learn her own special powers as a woman. if she plays her cards right she should be able to get more out of him :)

i love when the wolves inter the story and i LOVE that jacob has feelings for leah. so don't mess that up! no, kidding. i'm excited to see whatever you have planned next.

thanks for writing your story.

kari
MildredDempsey chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
Oh my. I mean first the mistake of seeing the minister, then the HOT truth serum sex, and now Leah. That last one was a total curve ball, BTW.

You made me smile on a fairly smile-free day. Thank you : D
rmcrms5 chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
edmom chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
so very much loved it
Nova chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
Nope. No killing for the cliffy. Just hope that you will continue writing and posting soon. Can't wait until Bella finds out about Edward being a vampire. Is the scent Jacob is worried about a visiting vampire? Is this how Leah finds out about the wolves? Can't wait for more.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
*bouncing in my seat,with hand in the air waving wildly* Oohh,Oohh, you are so mean to leave us hanging like that!

But in your defence... I gotta say that is one god cliffie.
CindyWindy chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
Wondering what exactly she said to the priest.

She really gave him the what-for and I loved it! I hope she goes off on him again sometime. I want to hear her complain about his proposal and lack of courting.

"Is my love not enough for you? Is it not enough to keep us contented in this life?" Ah, happy sigh...

Thanks so much for updating your passionate and well-told story!
nitsuAPJ chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
Raising my hand *giggle snort*
SharkGurl chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
Awesome chapter.
gaze-of-gold chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
I love this story, the plot and the writing is awesome!
weisyloveslemons chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
I have loved this story from the start. I love how their relationship is growing. Edward will have to learn to trust Bella more with his thoughts and feelings. I understand he must keep some things secret for her safety but Bella's love will grow even stronger if she feels he is as honest as he can be. I look forward to reading more.
bjelaja chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
Thanks for the great chapter again. And I don't kill for cliffhangers (but just because I haven't yet found a way to kill by reviewing).
passionmama chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
Raising hand like a petulant child!

Shame on you...leaving w/ a cliffie like that. Love the story, it is beautifly written. This chapter is the beginning of a tenderness and understanding between E&B- tho someday he is gonna havta tell her..uh and change her.

Now get those fingers clicking and post the next chpt soon!
HeathersTwilight chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
Love the story beyond words

So well written
AzraCullen chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
i like that jacob and leah are sort of together in this! they suit! x
973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »