Reviews for Monster's Serenade
debs2crazy chapter 21 . 3/5/2010
I do hate a cliffy but they makeme want to read the next chapter more. I love how Edward got Bella to tell the truth, lol. I just knew she would get caught, she always does.
I2want2knowu chapter 21 . 3/5/2010
Nah don't wanna kill you.

Great job

love it
iwannabe chapter 21 . 3/5/2010
And now we have the wolves, yep total cliffie! Great chapter!
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 21 . 3/5/2010
No, to be fair I love a good cliffhanger. Does that make me a masochist? Anyway, I love a good cliffhanger and you do always deliver! I adored these last two chapters...especially this one. My! How their relationship is evolving! Bravo! Can't wait for more!
silo4 chapter 21 . 3/4/2010
fantastic chapter. i enjoyed B & E's love scene...breathless!
CCF701 chapter 21 . 3/4/2010
Loved it. Please update soon.
TwiCharmed chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
well i don't want to kill you but i will beg for a fast update!

loved the chapter. i think bella is starting to learn her own special powers as a woman. if she plays her cards right she should be able to get more out of him :)

i love when the wolves inter the story and i LOVE that jacob has feelings for leah. so don't mess that up! no, kidding. i'm excited to see whatever you have planned next.

thanks for writing your story.

kari
MildredDempsey chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
Oh my. I mean first the mistake of seeing the minister, then the HOT truth serum sex, and now Leah. That last one was a total curve ball, BTW.

You made me smile on a fairly smile-free day. Thank you : D
rmcrms5 chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
edmom chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
so very much loved it
Nova chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
Nope. No killing for the cliffy. Just hope that you will continue writing and posting soon. Can't wait until Bella finds out about Edward being a vampire. Is the scent Jacob is worried about a visiting vampire? Is this how Leah finds out about the wolves? Can't wait for more.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
*bouncing in my seat,with hand in the air waving wildly* Oohh,Oohh, you are so mean to leave us hanging like that!

But in your defence... I gotta say that is one god cliffie.
CindyWindy chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
Wondering what exactly she said to the priest.

She really gave him the what-for and I loved it! I hope she goes off on him again sometime. I want to hear her complain about his proposal and lack of courting.

"Is my love not enough for you? Is it not enough to keep us contented in this life?" Ah, happy sigh...

Thanks so much for updating your passionate and well-told story!
nitsuAPJ chapter 21 . 3/3/2010