Reviews for Monster's Serenade
robfans chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
omg he is stalking long as hes not biting her thats okey
robfans chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
its like Bella is going inside the lions den.I am aware that Edward is not a vegetarian.
sujari6 chapter 22 . 8/21/2010
Great story. I hope you update again soon.
KrisKat4 chapter 22 . 8/18/2010
Great story...look forward to more!
natalietiana chapter 14 . 8/15/2010
Talk about writer's block! This story should be nominated for 'least updated fanfic'. Great story, but it leaves you hanging especially since it hasn't been updated in nearly 5 months. Atleast past on the torch.
westernem chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
oh snap, edward's pretty tricky. poor bella haha :)
loomie chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
The kiss was fantastic!
bella marie p chapter 22 . 7/24/2010
Hello! this story rocks! it is really one of my favorites! i think it was the 2nd or the 3rd fanfic i ve read and i was amazed!

please update as soon as you can! we are waiting for more!:)
EverlastingMuse chapter 22 . 7/22/2010
good!
Miss Snazzy chapter 15 . 7/22/2010
Great chapter. I wonder if there will be werewolves in this.. I hope this doesn't turn into a love triangle with Edward, Bella, and Jacob.
Miss Snazzy chapter 14 . 7/22/2010
Great chapter. Poor Bella. /
Miss Snazzy chapter 13 . 7/22/2010
Great chapter. Damn.
Miss Snazzy chapter 12 . 7/22/2010
Great chapter. I feel so bad for both Edward and Bella. Edward had to endure Rosalie taunting him on his wedding day and now Bella has to suffer through his resulting bad mood. /
Miss Snazzy chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
Great chapter. I like that you included the wedding invitation at the end. I think it's interesting that Edward is keeping so many things secret from the Cullens as it pertains to Bella..
Miss Snazzy chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
Great chapter. I love Greek and Roman mythology. I like that you mentioned the story of Persephone in this story.
973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »