Reviews for Monster's Serenade
Miss Snazzy chapter 9 . 7/21/2010
Great chapter. I liked the altercations you made to Emmett and Jasper. I love the Irish. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
Great chapter. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
Great chapter. I love the dark Edward, even if I also want to smack him. I loved Angela's views about lust, desire, and women.
Miss Snazzy chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
Holy crap! I knew that when he told Bella to repay him by answering yes to his question that it would be a marriage proposal. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Miss Snazzy chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
Great chapter. I'm glad that Edward saved her and actually killed Henry. I love the dark Edward, even if he was needlessly hurtful to Bella when she returned his coat.
Miss Snazzy chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Great chapter! I knew Henry left that timepiece on purpose, but I figured he only expected Isabella to return it...not to use it as an excuse to corner her in her house. I can't wait to see what Edward will do!
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Great chapter. I like that Bella isn't completely oblivious to Edward's vampire attributes and doesn't just fawn over his good looks. I also love the nightly visits by Edward.
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Great chapter. I do love the creepiness of Edward. I really liked the nightmare too. I imagine that what Edward has in mind for Charles's repayment is Bella..
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Great chapter. The writing is good and I like the style of the story overall. I like that it's set in a different century. I also like the changes you've made to the characters. Bella is much more believable. I mean, she DOES want new things, but feels bad because of Charles's financial troubles.
Ginabella59 chapter 21 . 7/13/2010