Reviews for From the Black God's Realm
Kat Jean chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
I think that you write wonderful. I think that you should write something for Liam Ironarm, the Dragon of Shang, I wonder what he will see and feel if he could see the world once more...
Darth Tater chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
I like Benek and Rikash best so far. I mean, I like it all, but you know.
KrisEleven chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
Haha. A very interesting scene for him to witness. I like the character you gave him here. To me he seemed very realistic and quite cute. Good job!

I'm glad you're back to writing this!

snow and the sea chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
There's a missing commas. Apart from that, it's good. :)

i
ubiquitous girl chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
This is an interesting concept, and I like the way you've executed these. The characters you've picked so far have been intriguing too, not the general pick of the bunch. Can't wait to see more. :)
KrisEleven chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
Its a cute story, and I think you captured her character in a great way. The last paragraph is so confusing, though. I think you should reread it outloud and fix it up.

Lady Knight 1994 chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
You could do Liam, Mequen, Sarugani, Alanna's parents, King Roald and Queen Lianne, Duke Roger, Faithful, Pounce. Though Faithful- Pounce aren't technically dead. I like the idea and your writing.

Lady Knight 1994
Fairy Struck chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I love this story, I think its interesting. Great job, it is well writen and has a fresh plot idea. Can you do a chapter on someone who died while the raka stormed the Gray Palace? Ulasim, Junai or maybe Ochubu?
KrisEleven chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
I did like this one. You touched on alot of the things mentioned in his little death scene, while giving us a bit of a reaction to Aly that she never got in Tricksters Queen (curse you TP!). There were some awkward phrasings- have you thought about getting a beta reader?

KrisEleven chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
I really liked this idea, but alot of it was really awkwardly written. The first paragraph/sentence was particularily hard to read. I did, however enjoy the emotions you convey and the descriptions were really good.

KrisEleven chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
Good job on this one. I liked how, after he had seen Kaddar with kalasin that he thought about how it had been his plan all along. That really seemed to me like the arrogant reaction that he would have. There are a few sentences here with weird punctuation or spelling, so make sure you read the chapters over before you post. The other thing I thought really fit into Ozorne's character was that he was mad that he had been forgotten. I think you did well with him.

KrisEleven chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Interesting idea, although you did spell the chapter title wrong. I like how you mention that it could either be a gift or a curse, depending of course on what you see (and what you wanted to see).
cair chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
I love these stories. Can we have one of Roger?
Kari of Mindelan chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
I thought that Hazarin was an interesting choice... I mean I wouldn't have picked him, but it was well written. You could do: Duke Mequen(sp?), Dove's mom (can't remember the name right now), and I think that Liam Ironarm, would be a really awesome one. Anyway I really enjoy reading these. Keep it up!
Kari of Mindelan chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
I like these. I think that they are very well written! I love Rikash! He was one of my favorite characters for the Wild Magic series, I love how you say it " He wasn't completely dead" It was fantastic can't wait for the next chapter!