Reviews for Taken Once More
Blairx6661 chapter 8 . 2/1
Still can't log in to post reviews... Darn it xD Anyway, I quite enjoyed this. I wish it went on for longer, but oh well... Still fun :D
Dragonball X Avalon chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
I just saw Taken for the first time yesterday and loved it! This fic was great, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Nice story. Though, I think that the daughter should have been in it. She could have helped her dad but other than that its good.
wei chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
I like the story, but i do found it a bit short, wish it was longer, also i like the movie, and i was hoping for some clever thinking kind of style. Here is an Ex-CIA with all these hunting-baddy skill set, I would like to see his mind put to use instead. but overall it was good a bit short maybe a tad longer :) well all the best
Guest chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
OMG I JUST STARTED READING THIS AND I THINK IT IS AWESOOMMMEEE

Ok so recently I have seen taken on television, and I was wondering if Bryan would have a new girlfriend. So I looked it up on fanfiction and I FOUNd ONE story like this AMAZING WRITER good vocabulary writing, etc I LOVED IT
coley9498 chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
you need to write more. I love your writing very much and you are a very good writer. You should like write them when there home from their honeymoon and she should be pregnant from the said honeymoon. Then go on from when she close to four months pregnant and shes out shopping with his daughter kim and her mother where they then get kidnapped by some guy who holds a grudge against bryan for killing his son in the first movie. They get moved to some country out of the usa where bryan goes on a long journey to find them. Just suggestions becuase i really like this story
Btm2299 chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Great story! I absolutely loved reading it! Hope you'll make a sequel sometime soon :)
JFJD chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Okay, why would she go into the house alone when she's got Rambo lying in bed a few feet away? Obviously, she sensed danger or she wouldn't have put on the tracking device.
GoingMobile chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Love . Any chance for.a sequel?
Skar Aron chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Awesome story! I love it. Please go on writing, your style is great.
The ending is lovely ... i was like 'awww' when i red it. No doubt one of my favorite stories.
best wishes :)
Jayne chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
I love Taken, and I loved this. OMG I have Taken on dvd and I watch it pretty much every Sunday night with every other Liam Neeson film I have... Biggest crush on him... XD Finally thought of searching for Taken fanfiction and lo and behold... XD So excited to see this. Loved it, you know aside from Stacy dying... That was so not cool. And I think you managed to keep him in character so congrats on that. I loved that superhero talk in chap 7. That was awesome and made me giggle, especially about Bryan being Batman... XD Are you looking forward to Taken 2? I know I am. XD I think I'll end up seeing that one 500 times at the flicks... XD Anyway, cheers for an awesome story.
J
MidnightShadow07 chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Well, I wasn't looking for one that had Bryan in love, BUT...I LOVED it! Really great, and although I hated the fact that Trevor didn't get the tortured death, at least he was killed by Bryan. Great job, I really did enjoy the story. :)

MS07
KittyoftheNight chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
I just finished reading your story. I really liked it. I was a bit sad that it wasn't longer though, but it was still pretty good. Thank you so much for a good story. I wish there were more stories for this movie.
marianne chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Still reading, grins. Well, we get the unrated movies down here in Brazil. And let me tell you my brother came with his wife and the oldest daughter for 2 weeks visiting from Switzerland when the movie got here in October that year. So my sis-in-law and my niece go to the movies with me. Liam Neeson and such, never thought it would be such a brutal movie. Now the kicker is my niece only accompanied her parents for a 2 weeks stay with us,as they went back to Switzerland she got on to her ALONE Tour around Southamerica for 4 months. Now imagine our state after watching THAT movie, UNRATED. More so her mother, grins. But all went well with her travel. Swiss has also a watered down version of movies, not like Brazil which got always the original length in movie theatres.

Now going back to reading your Fanfic.
XscouselondonerX chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
I know this story was written ages ago, but I only just found it. It's a great story and I love your own characters.