Reviews for Vampire Laps
Mordanyes chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Great story! I loved it! Great job! Well done with the editing too! I subscribe to complete stories in case the authors write anything else like sequels and stuff so yeah...
Emfish01 chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Haha! This was a really interesting story. The old man was funny. :) I like the word "ruddy" too. I'm partially British though. Oh well! You're a good writer! Awesome story!

Kris Cullenz chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
okay i srsly thought the old man was that guy at the begining of "harry potter goblet of fire"

becuase he was all like "ruddy teenagers"

lol :D

love it! please right more to the story! maybein Edwards POV?

~Kris Cullenz
sweetlovegone chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
This was so funny i lved reading this !

And i know what you mean about the ruddy lol!

great story !
sweetlovegone chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
hi, i love this story, i enjoyed every minute of it! I'm gonna read your other stories now your really good!

Oh and if you wouldn't mind, could you please read mine? i just really want to know what people think, so if you do please review.

Thankz, love this!
katpetrova chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
AWESOME ;) Love it
Grovz2014 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
ha that was a very good story hey you should write more chapters
LuckyPatronusCharm chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
This is really good! Maybe one of the cullens- maybe Alice since she could see the future- would see this happen and then it you could do that character's POV. You did the Old man's POV really well- It's funny!
The fault in my heart chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Very funny loved it maybe a little degrading to elderly people but liked it anyway

Oh just wanted to tell you my story is out although it isn't the one i was telling you about it is a different one that just came to me but gr8 story anyway

PS U r American so u may not like my story cause im Australian

So G'day Mate ( We don't really say that)

And crikey what a good story
ClubEmmett chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
heaps good contine writing please
trixily chapter 2 . 4/11/2009

that was so funny xD

by the way i love the word "ruddy" too. and i'm estonian. so yeah. **P

great chapter
karu0792 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I didn't really read this until just now but it's really awesome halirous fluff-ness! LOL!
XOXOILLLOVEHIMEFOREVER chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Cool beans it was great
TimeWasterGirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2009

I really liked your writting style!

it's a great One shot!

tsagafan4life chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
That was really funny. I think it would have been funnier if the man would have walked out of the bathrooms when bella was reaching for edwards hand.