Reviews for Jan's Blues
weaslytherin chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Wow. This is dark. I like it though, especially the imagery.
Shawn McCoy chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
It's a tragedy that a story as creative as this has so few reviews. I absolutely love the satire. If you haven't ventured into the area of professional writing yet, I suggest you get a move on it.
santeria chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This is so sad, but there's something realistically gritty about it. Really touching.
l-annethunder chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
It's completely desoloate, sad, and depressing, but I like it. I can actually see her feeling this way and at some point really behaving as such. Her family though noce people, are that fake kind of nice, they and others don't seem to notice much less realize how often snide remarks seem to hurt her. SO contrary to other reviews brilliantly done and I really would like to see what happens when she actually got home. I mean ther is so much tension that hasn't been resovled. Consider it please, good work das woot!
Woemcat chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Hm! Very strange story indeed. It feels like a mirror Brady universe (don't know if you're a star trek fan, but their mirror episodes show an opposite and sometimes evil version of themselves). Not sure if I'm a fan of this story, but I'm intrigued. I hope you continue, as I'm curious as to how the story will unfold.
bradybunchfan71 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009