Reviews for Think of You
Keep Calm and Drarry On chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This is awesome..the first twilight story I have read through and loved..

Great job..

First twilight story faved..-

-Rukio

(sorry if theres any mistakes on grammar or spelling.. its 2 am when I typed this, and I'm really screwed up tired.. so sorry... Great fic in anyways..)
leechlover1901 chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
aw! that was so cute! please update soon! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) PLEASE, PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~just for the record, i kind of went all spasstic with the !'s and the :)'s cuz i just drank 4 cans of soda and i am really hyper right now! (man i feel stupid drinking that many sodas. lol :)...)
Doritos1996 chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Aww...so cute! :)
Lindsey chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This story is wonderful. It made my heart melt. It was just so sweet!
No longer on ff chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
That was so adorable! I was disappointed that chap 2 wasn't a chapter but now it's gonna be a whole story-cool, can't wait.
M. Cullark chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I loved it

Nice story...
JasperSAYSrelax128 chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
OHMAIGAWSHNESS, this is officialy one of my fav human ExB stories. I think it was ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE the way she accidentally said it at the theater. Way awesome. You're an amzing author! can't wait to read more from you. Keep it up, dude!

sorry i dont really have an idea for this story. cant wait for an update!
Estrella'black chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Aww! this story is amazing! really xD

I read the translation...(x

"What are you gonna do?" I asked as he pulled me towards him.

"I'm going to make love to you in the back of my car," he said.

"What? Are you insane! Let me go" I yelled as I tried to escape but he picked me up and walked to his car ignoring my screams.

jajajaja that killed me!

One of the best i've ever read.

You are not turning this into a fic? it would

be awesome! (:

Kisses (K)
EdwardnDTL4eva411 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
you should continue this it is the shiz nit
AliceCullen16 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I wish that you could ever make another chap!
Emie chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
wa... how did edward and jessica get together in the first place if they never liked each oter at all? 0_O"

bella and edward are so friggin cutee!

edward is just way to sweet! xD

AND I LOVE IT HAHAH

best story ever

written by the most awesome author in the whole wide world!

xD

i mean it 0_O
Fear Cuts Deeper Than Swords chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
That was so cute!
Annonymous37 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I really liked it, its best i've ever read.

keep up the good work! It was the best ever. Promise. You're the first person who I think her/his story rocks :)
Moe115 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
AW!

I had the biggest, most stupid grin on my face the entire time i was reading this...
nrisley19892007 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009