Reviews for Leave It All To Me
SparklingPC chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
love itt, love itt! and still luvin' itt! :D
croaker001 chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
Awesome story. I am not a fan of Creddie, but I absolutely love the friendship between Carly and Sam. I was really happy when Sam finally opened up completely to Carly. Carly's honesty about how much she needed Sam as a friend was sweet. Keep up the good work.
LightningPilotMk2 chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
I've been reconsidering my opinion about Sam; I still dislike her intensely, but I don't need to be needlessly cruel about it. I was correct about Sam's mom having a hand in shaping Sam's personality. Sam has been Miss Independent (and Miss Obnoxious) for so long that she has alienated a lot of people who could be her friends. Sam would need to drop the obnoxious tough girl facade, though, before people could or would feel comfortable in approaching her in a friendly manner. I'm not saying that Sam should change radically, but maybe she should become more conscientious about her actions towards other people; if that happens, any relationships Sam might have later on (romantic or otherwise) would be far more believable. You write very well, and I hope you will not have Sam kill herself; I hope you'll have someone come (Spencer maybe?) and just help her heal from all the pain and hurt she has experienced at the hands of her mother.
Whitefang88 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
This is a great story. Very believable as an episode! You write the character's personalities well! I look forward to reading more of this story! I wonder what's going to happen between Carly and Sam? ) Hope you can update soon. :)
Xx.Get.Over.It.xX chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Great chapter!

I feel soo sorry for Sam :(

Update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next!
JenniferHopeZEqualsMe chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
lovely chapter. hope u write more in the next chapter cuz u said it was going to be the last?
JenniferHopeZEqualsMe chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
nice start
LightningPilotMk2 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
It's nice to have a Creddie in amongst all the Seddies that keep popping up like weeds. I don't like Seddies because I don't like Sam; she reminds me of all the girls I couldn't stand when I was in school (though none of them did to me what Sam does to Freddie). Do I feel sorry for Sam? Not really, but having a bad mother would explain away most of Sam's personality flaws quite well. Keep writing, because I'd be interested in how this turns out.