Reviews for Chuck vs The Hunters
spencerthekat chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
Oh yeah, I don't like this Ochoa person one bit! He's a icky little man. Boy Casey gets around, huh? Six months hunting in Mexico & Latin America for that greasy thing...ICK!

Now what an ingenious collar with a laser! Where do you come up with this stuff! Why does it not surprise me that Casey would sing that song...LOL!

I KNEW IT - I KNEW IT - FULCRUM! I just knew that Fulcrum had their dirty hands in this one! Seems like Layla has a certain position with Ochoa - I do wonder if he is playing her as well as part of his mini revenge?

Great chapter - nice description of scene, action and people. As always with your stories - you've got me hooked!
jagged1 chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
Wow - you always seem to be one of the writers here to come up with the most creative premises and fleshed out details (such as the Layla character). I did not see the Fulcrum aspect coming at all; that was a nice twist.

Great job!
tshdow chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
nice chapter.
Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
Aww! this is really great! :D
Stormwolf chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
Oh wow I just love this story. I liked your other one as well, the Chuck/Voyager crossover, but this one is just amazing. I hope you continue to update it alot, I can't wait to find out what happens next.
spencerthekat chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Oh yeah, can't ya just see Casey having THAT as an email address...LOL! Now - HOW in the world did you figure out that one - RT Cipher...OMG! That must have taken you forever to do! I'm very impressed! Some of the spy stuff is so kewl. Interesting that Casey had worked with CIA before with dealing with Ochoa (or is it ah chui..doh).

Yeah I do think that its time for Chuck and Sarah to 'try to work things out' - and this is the perfect cover for them to be able to get away from Burbank. This might just be the right case for ole Chuckles to handle without Casey's help!

p.s. OMG - Where in the WORLD IS...CLASSIC! ;)
spencerthekat chapter 1 . 3/4/2009 gotta love Lester and Jeff - they totally make me laugh. Where do you come up with these names...Ochoa!

Here, Here ~ not Fulcrum...or so we think! ::dum-de-dum-dum-DAH:: I smell trouble with Casey having a history with the Ochoa's! Me thinks there's some storms abrewing ahead with Casey M.I.A., but then again, maybe this is just a cruel joke and he's sleeping somewhere!

BTW - After all this time, you would THINK that someone would notice Chuck's mini seizures he has when he flashes! ROFLOL

p.s. Casey certainly is a man of all seasons!
tshdow chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Nice job, I like the way it is going. Thanks.
Jake Crepeau chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Yeah, I'll say Casey's not too good with the codes. I tried deciphering it before I scrolled down to the clear, and half of it came out gibberish. Was he counting the spaces as letters? If you do that, it...almost works. ;D (Used to play with codes a bit when I was a kid, too. Fun things.)
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Oh, boy! Another one from Mrs. PB, and, as usual, it's already shaping up to be a no-put-'em-down. Anybody who could kidnap Casey is bound to be one bad-a**ed mo-fo; the rest of Team Chuck is really in for a rough time.

Fantastic portrayal of Chuck's hesitant manner of speaking around General Beckman, and then the shift to man-in-charge. I could actually *see* him doing that!
Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Oh mah gosh! This is so intense! I'm really excited for this! :D
vandevere chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Interesting first two chapters...

I'll be keeping an eye out for this one. Who knows? maybe it'll be Chuck who catches Casey when *HE* falls.

Nicely written...