Reviews for Winner Takes All
Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
This story was absolutely amazing! Will there be a sequel? Please say there'll be a sequel, they need to get Coreen back!
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
So I finally finished reading this and it is truly and completely epic. Please update this! It's fantastic.

-Princess-
Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
How has this only had 7 reviews? It's absolutely brilliant! You must have done a lot of research for this. Can't wait for chapter 7.
LadyAilith chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Is there more? I'd love to read it if there is...
Princess Aziza chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
Can Coreen NOT drag Mike into this? I hate him, and I never got over him trying to kill Henry. Actually, I hated him from episode 1. So can Coreen find Henry and take him to Christina and Vicki? PLEASE?
Felicitas4620 chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
Hi madascheese,

Wow! Back with Bang! I'm glad you updated! :o)

I think Vicki wouldn't drive a car, but this is only slighty distracting, 'cause everyone is so in character. Your visualisation is great and I'm captivated!

Soului chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
I can't wait to see what happens next. More to the point, I can't wait to see Henry's reaction when he gets there only to realize that Vicki's gone.
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Ooh... this is good. This is really good. It's well written and the characters are all in-character. I like the way you have things carrying on from after "Deep Dark". I don't think that things would have been all neatly solved and tied up right away, and I'm glad you didn't do that.

I particularly like this line "where Dr Mohadevan, Toronto's happiest pathologist," for no particular reason.

Please tell me you're still working on this? Or any of the other stuff mentioned in your profile... none of the links worked but it sounded interesting.

- Princess -
mangosan chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
this is intriguing...I like your writing style!

And a plot...a real plot. What a treat!
nightfeathers chapter 3 . 5/3/2009