Reviews for Sudoku
GiggleMaster13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
So cute! If only Suduko could score me a hot boyfriend.
Lass Cherrie chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Yay! Lucky 10th reviewer! :D

Okay, before I review properly, there's something I really need expressed: KYAAAH!

Right. Squee moment over. Down to business. X)

[He smiled cunningly as he found the first number.]

Yes. Because Ryou is so cunning. XD It's exactly the kind of behaviour I'd expect from him; thinking himself all clever and superior over something as trivial as a sudoku puzzle. XD Kee, Ryou, you're such an adorable hottie.

[His concentration was broken by the sudden shrill cry of "RYOU!" compliments of one red-headed catgirl.]

I just liked this line. Especially the 'compliments of one red-headed catgirl' part. :)

["Oooh, I see. So, that right there is a five, right?"

"N-Well, yeah it is."

"So that's a four."

"And, that's a nine."]

This was my favourite part of the whole oneshot. Good god it made me grin. I just love these two; they're utterly priceless. I don't see how anyone can think she belongs with someone else. They're practically made for each other. People drool over IchiKish, but I just don't see it. They have no solid base to their relationship. At least IchiRyou is filled with flirtatious banter. X3

[She was so perplexed that she began to lean forward, eventually falling out of her chair, causing the sleepy Ryou to wake from the racket.]

Classic Ichigo. XD

[You're not the one who messes up everything, Ichigo, thought Ryou. I am.]

Mawww, solmen Ryou. So attractive. I like this little internal reflection, too. It's true - he does tend to stuff things up a lot between them, especially in the manga when he LETS HER WALK AWAY WITH MASAYA. Biggest blunder EVAR. Nice little character inflection there, and a good exploration of self on Ryou's part.

["... I paid good money for this sudoku book, and I had intended to be the one to finish everything in it. Since you've taken that chance from me, I believe that reparations are in order."]

You could tell right here that aforementioned reparations were going to be delicious. XD

[Without further delay, he gently took her face into his calloused hands, and brought her face to his, pausing momentarily before carefully covering her lips with his.]

Squee. X)

Nicely written. Very nicely written. I love that he 'carefully' covered her lips. Fics that portray Ryou as perceiving Ichigo as something precious and breakable always appeal to me more than those that visualise Ryou as a sex fiend.

Mind you... that's not such a horrible image either. /'

Lovely work, SB, even if it was short. Short and sweet one-ups long and poorly constructed any day. :)

Can't wait to poke around in your other works!

Cherrie xx
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Well written and enjoyable! I especially appreciate that Ichigo sounds intelligent, instead of like a whiny, screeching child.

Well done!

themindlessscribbles chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
It's short but so CUTE!
Phantom Amethyst chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Short, yet impossibly ceeutte!
Sparklillian chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Love your story, it is so cute. RyouXIchigo forever.
Aries Alicia Alex chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Hm, I liked it, though the basic idea is a little too simple. Sudoku isn't a very romantic game... . Haha. I don't really think that it would of won Ichigo's heart for Ryou. Don't forget Masaya. Other from that, I liked it. ) Good job. ~nya
Mrs. Story chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Aw. How cute! I loved this short oneshot a whole lot. I love Ryou and Ichigo, they are so adorable and should have gotten together. I hate what's his face, Mark or whatever. Thank you for writing this. Sudoku is a matchmaking game too!
Saba's Reflection chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Kawaii! I never knew it was going to come to this - Ryou with Ichigo but it fitted perfectly. _
Tom's Kickass Soldier Wife chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Aww, it's kawaii and funny

Just wondering... is you finishing your Pai/Retasu fic?
Zephyrus Anemoi Fiction chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I like it. It's short, witty, it approaches an entirley new perspective with TMM oneshotts.

75 pts.