Reviews for Reversal
Rinoax chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
love it, and i think it will be a good idea to continue it :)
Reader128 chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
Umm... if you're gonna continue this, why does it say complete? Not that I'm complainin, but still... Anyway, I like this story, it makes sense (unlike some that I have read). I can't wait until I read more of this!
QuimbyCub chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Yay! Well, get on with it. LOL.

M
R2M chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
I'm not sure... I like it like a one-shot because I don't know where you would go with it not being a one shot, but i'm willing to see more as well
R2M chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I enjoyed that!
QuimbyCub chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Please, please, please, please, please, write more. Really, I love it and I don't really like Nate, so that say something. Anyways, more please. M
csfan chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
I loved the first part, please continue.
Medie Shanachie chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
sure go for it...and what i'm curious is what sophie says in response to eliot's comment about the hickey.
Medie Shanachie chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
lol that was a great ending! although i seriously want to know her answer to him!

awesome story!
csfan chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Wow, you get the characters. Nate and Sophie wouldn't do it drunk. I was like "yes!" when Nate left her to sleep. But the kissing was very nice. :D He started with it because he needed a way to make her go to sleep and stop drinking and because he just wants to kiss her. *g* They would so want to be sober, both, so they'd remember everything. :) Good idea for a fic, maybe that's really what needs to happen, Sophie getting drunk, for Nate to see how Sophie feels when he's drunk, how much she worries about him then. It's not so fun being the sober one, yes.

“Yeh love me.”

“You’re switching languages on me Sophie.”

LOL Drunk Sophie is funny!

The shirt had vanished from the desk, and had magically reappeared in Sophie’s arms.

aw

Amazing work!
Lune-Solei chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I think you did a good job on this. I really liked the switch of the dynamics with Nate being the sober one and Sophie being drunk. Gave him a small taste of what *he's* like, huh? Good job!