Reviews for Akatsuki: A Teen Highschool Drama
no more?
Guest chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
it stops here?
KnowYourSecrets12 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
OMG! the awehsumanistical story stoppd! sumone call 911!
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 9 . 7/1/2010
I love this story. Good job.
Your Anonymous Author chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
This story is hilariously amazing, please please PLEASE! update!It's been like, forever DX
MaryStrawberries chapter 9 . 3/16/2010
WOW, I love this! Best AU fanfic I've read in a LONG time! Please continue, I really love it, and with the way you've set it up, you could write about this for AGES... *goes dreamy thinking about chapter 100...* lawl, but seriously, it has the potential for SO much; evolving Deidara and Sasori's relationship, *drools* Hidan figuring himself out, some side-stuff with Itachi and Kisame, OR bringing them more into focus and expanding on their lives, not to mention Pein and Konan (will she talk to him? and COULD he be gay?O_O) and of course, I have a feeling you were getting ready to explain his relationship with Kakuzu. I swear, I shall die if there is not more to this story, you are a FABULOUS writer, I know it's been a year, but PLEASE, GOD, UPDATE THIS! I SHALL GO MAD IF YOU DON'T! ...although it may be a bit late for that. Anywho, plzness! I shall now favorite, subscribe, and pray to Jashin!
theauthor94 chapter 9 . 7/24/2009
I almost had a heart attack when i saw there wasn't an arrow to go to the next chapter! I hope i can read more soon!
theauthor94 chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
I love it! I'm really liking where this is going!
theauthor94 chapter 7 . 7/24/2009
O h noes! What's gonna happen? It's Tobi isn't it?
theauthor94 chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
YAY! I like it! CAn't wait to read more!
theauthor94 chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
Yay! I sense a SasoDei moment coming and that makes me very happy!
theauthor94 chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
I really like it! I like where you seem to be going with it.
theauthor94 chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
I like it so far! Please keep writing!