Reviews for The Twilight Ninja
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Luv the first line! LOL!
twistedthinking3 chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
Does the Twilight Ninja have a team? Can I join?
5FreakyFingers chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
HAHAHA, I mean im a twilighter, but this stuff is freakin' funny! I cant wait to read it!
kennydied chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Wow...My head actually hurts fromtrying to deciper the horrible spelling. HOW CAN SOMEONE ACTUALLY SPELL THAT BADLY?! MY FRIENDS SUCKS AT SPELLING( and I have trouble spelling some words, sorry if there are any spelling mistakes in this review.) AND EVEN SHE CAN'T SPELL THAT HORRIBLY!
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
twilight sucks, we all agree on that. Antis hate with reason,we don't hate to hate. awesome fic, DOWN WITH THE MARY-SUES!
IvoryEagle chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I love it!

Yay for DEATH TO TWILIGHT...
Red Baron A.K.A. Crowley chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
You should have had the regular power rangers appear and destroy them. You're thinking of the post in space but pre dino thunder power rangers. Or maybe the post Overdrive ones. Point is, the first 4, dino thunder, and overdrive are awesome, mystic for is bearable and an interesting concept, and spd is ok. Overdrive was amazing. As to the zords not fighting normal people, i think there was an excuse for that, but i forget what it was. I'm enjoying the twilight bashing though. I'm writing a similar character named Stoker.
marsbareater12 chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
LOLZ! Hilarious. I would put it on my favourites, but theres no ending.

That just got u booted off favs! :( Write an ending, pelase!
aleatoire726 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
twilight ninja your my hero lol [:
singwing chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
I...had no idea that 'Stand By Me' was actually based on a Stephen King book...

Who knew...?

Ah, well, either way, I still love that movie. Heck, my mom loves it. I've got proof of this.

Umm...I don't think that 'Melanie Stryder' is technically an anagram of 'Stephenie Meyer'; there's no 'd' in the latter. Although they are scarily similar.

And I'd like to take a moment, despite the fact that I'm Catholic, to bear testimony to the following:

God alone knows how Stephenie Meyer became a published bestselling author.

The first book was horrible, gag-worthy fluff; the second book more so. Third book? Don't even ask. Fourth?

A complete literary fiasco, in which Bella becomes a mother right out of high school, giving birth to the published world's most horrendous Mary-Sue(you caught that, right?), who is promptly snapped up right out of the crib by poor rejected Jakey, the only character I actually semi-liked. But that's not all! Rosalie becomes Bellie's best friend, Bella herself is as close to Mary-Sue as a vampire, already Mary-Sue by default of being written by Stephenie Meyer, can get, Eddie dearest enertains notions of making her lose the baby, Jasper is yet again a minor character(they might as well have not even included him in the books), Charlie is not in the least bit disturbed by that fact that he's a grandfather, the mortal enemies, vampire and werewolf, reconcile at last, and we all live happily ever after when the Volturi are vanquished.

Whoop-de-friggin'-do.

Good luck fighting against the never-ending horde, pal.

And by the way, I do love the King's Men. Stephenie Meyer and Stephen King should not be mentioned in the same sentence.

-singwing
Calleigh Baby chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
WOW...ok so I hope that you don't mind teenaged girls who have no life yelling at you. I would like to congratulate you on killing Edward... thank you. If you haven't guessed I also hate twilight. I want to write an Anti-Twilight but I'm afraid that the people who read my stories like twilight and will no longer like me or my stories. Anyways good story.

Kayla (CalleighBaby)
Golden Wattle chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
*applauds* Absolute geniusness. Anyone who doesn't like it shouldn't read it, and not leave whiny reviews.
IAmRay-Ray chapter 6 . 9/16/2009

ZeraWeasley chapter 9 . 9/11/2009
Awesome story!
Name On The Spine chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
. . . GO YOU!

This is awesome. Just . . . plain awesome. It's the wake-up call all Twilighters need. My eyes have further opened- it's not even /love/., I thought they were simply idiots who fell in love like Romeo and Juliet (who I feel are idiots), but no. Just lust.

So, therfore, you ROCK!