Reviews for The Lost Son
Jessica chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
Poor Sammy :(
Jessica chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Now i wish Daniel would really be in the show :D
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
OMG, sure hoppy Sammy wakes up soon and gets away from that psychotic pervert Mike Wilcox!
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Yay Sammy, he was able to save himself this time. I hope somewhere down the line that John and the boys or Caleb or Bobby make those men pay even more.

On to the next chapter.
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Sam's letter brought tears to my eyes. He really feels as he has been a disappointment all his life and that he should never have been born. Sue hope John and Dean can make things right again because right now, Sammy is in a really bad place.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
So glad I have gone back to check out your stories. Somehow I missed this one with Daniel first being introduced and I do love him as the older brother. I love even more that he is taking John and Dean to task now...who knows what is going to happen to Sammy now that he is all alone and thinking he is unloved.
janny.verveer chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
We usually call a collapsed lung a pneumothorax (spelling might be wrong) cos air has entered the area between the lung and the skin/ribs preventing it reinflating :) sometimes you can even feel the air under the skin. super cool. anyway you prob know this tis very good! i like ze subtle new bro :P
Quicker Than Silver chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Aw Sam's letter was so sweet and sad!
Frakking Toasters chapter 38 . 11/15/2013
Well that was a wild ride, but it ended so sweetly. I have the image in my head of those 2 kids all dressed up, the rest of the Winchesters beaming proudly, the handsome Denny *ahem* John smiling from ear to ear and eyes shining brightly. (Sorry but John Winchester will forever be inextricably linked with Izzy's darling dead Denny from Grey's Anatomy for me. He's even the dead dad from Weeds, but I wasn't emotionally attached to him there. The guy was getting typecast as dead dude for a while there. But I digress...)
Yeah, lovely way to end this often times tragic story that I really did enjoy anyway because I do enjoy my angst. xo
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 38 . 11/14/2013
This was an excellent story off to read The Apple Doesn't Fall Far.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 38 . 11/12/2013
This was a good story off to read The Apple Doesn't Fall Far.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/18/2013
well done
need2no chapter 38 . 5/25/2013
I've enjoyed reading your story. You were kinda rough on Sam ... OK ... REALLY rough on Sam. But when all was said-and-done, I guess it really made the story whole. Oh, and I really like Daniel. Wish he had made it to the series.
Yasuko08 chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
Some one should have told John never to say-think that.
AngelOfDarkness568 chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
When you have the time can you do a one shot based off the house fire you mentioned? With or without hurt Sam though I'd prefer hurt!Sam if you could;p

By the way this story is amazing!