Reviews for The Lost Son
7Kojo1998 chapter 1 . 2/6
i love you Daniel storys! i read all of them about a million times. i would love to read more of them xx
Serenity Winchester chapter 38 . 11/26/2015
I usually skip over stories with the third sibling. Because some authors tend to make the story all about the new sibling. However, there are some that get it just right.. And you are one of those brilliant authors. I love Daniel. He's a great fit to the Winchester family.

The Lost Son is a phenomenal chapter story, and it's one that will move you tears at times. I couldn't stop reading until I finished all thirty eighty chapters. I'm so adding this one to my favorite story list.
The best guest chapter 38 . 10/28/2015
I really have nothing more to say except that I stayed up to an ungodly hour of the morning just to read this. Damn you for being such an amazing writer to captivate me so that I would dare to read 38 chapters in a single night
The best guest chapter 37 . 10/28/2015
Stop making me cry, dammit.
The best guest chapter 25 . 10/28/2015
I keep thinking "one more chapter, then I'll go to sleep. Then you hit me with another cliffhanger. Wth? Curse your wonderful story for keeping me up at ungodly hours of the night.
The best guest chapter 13 . 10/28/2015
I don't usually review until the end of a story, but this one is just yanking on my emotions and how could you do that to poor Sam? I have had to wipe my eyes at several points so far. Kudos to you for actually getting me worked up about fictional characters. Your fanfics always bring them to life, and I wanted to congratulate you. Now I'll go back to reading this amazing story.
ahayman12 chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Wow, Sam's letter seriously made me cry. Nicely done!
Jessica chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
Poor Sammy :(
Jessica chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Now i wish Daniel would really be in the show :D
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
OMG, sure hoppy Sammy wakes up soon and gets away from that psychotic pervert Mike Wilcox!
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Yay Sammy, he was able to save himself this time. I hope somewhere down the line that John and the boys or Caleb or Bobby make those men pay even more.

On to the next chapter.
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Sam's letter brought tears to my eyes. He really feels as he has been a disappointment all his life and that he should never have been born. Sue hope John and Dean can make things right again because right now, Sammy is in a really bad place.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
So glad I have gone back to check out your stories. Somehow I missed this one with Daniel first being introduced and I do love him as the older brother. I love even more that he is taking John and Dean to task now...who knows what is going to happen to Sammy now that he is all alone and thinking he is unloved.
janny.verveer chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
We usually call a collapsed lung a pneumothorax (spelling might be wrong) cos air has entered the area between the lung and the skin/ribs preventing it reinflating :) sometimes you can even feel the air under the skin. super cool. anyway you prob know this tis very good! i like ze subtle new bro :P
Quicker Than Silver chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Aw Sam's letter was so sweet and sad!