Reviews for Driving
Great McNozzo story. Thx.
bjq chapter 9 . 1/29
awesome
Storm77 chapter 5 . 1/29/2015
Very few writers have made me fangirl like this for quite some time! Thar was amazing! You're an amazing writer!
Padria95 chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
Awesome, awesome story. Such a pleasure to read it!
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
Great story :)
Madances chapter 9 . 2/12/2011
Hi, I should have been asleep hours ago but I enjoyed your story. Tracy
Greysh chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
great fic :) I liked the tim&tony interactions.
Sparkiebunny chapter 9 . 4/29/2010
Wow, this was your first fic? I'm astounded! It was fabulous! Well done! :)
Mulderette chapter 9 . 2/18/2010
Another terrific story! So much great Tony and Tim angst. Loved it!
Annie chapter 9 . 10/20/2009
Absolutely brilliant! Loved reading every word of it.

Thanks.
Azamiko chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
AEM1 chapter 9 . 9/16/2009
Perfect. That's all I can really say about this story. So perfect. I could totally see this as an episode. How you wrote all the characters is, in my opinion, EXACTLY like they would be written on the show. Tim stopping in the middle of the road to shut Tony up, then blaming himself for the accident, Gibbs actually hugging Tim when he finally broke down, Tim admitting to himself he sees Tony as an older brother, I've ALWAYS seen them like that lol...You seem to have the same flair and fondness for angst and how everyone would react when someone's life is hanging in the balance that I do, which I think is why I'm enjoying your stories so much. Sadly, I'll have to save the rest for another day as I need to be up early tomorrow. Haha. Please keep writing NCIS stories, you do them so well! You'll definitely have one reader if you do! :-)
ghostbeach chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
THat was amazing! i love the reactions of everyone and how you wrote it so it was so suspenseful!
ghostbeach chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
o! I love this! THe was you portray the characters is spot on!
NickTonyK chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Very good ending! Loved it! I hope you have more Tony stories soon!