Reviews for Confessions of a Sinner
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
That was excellent. You captured the Rosalie I pictured from the beginning of the Sage. Self-absorbed and happy in the fact that she could make anyone miserable. That the world should revolve around her. And the revelation when she realized that was not the way the world worked.
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Thanks you really pegged Rose thoughts and actions
beachblonde2244 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Really interesting to read her perspective. Great job as always! :)
TwiguysObsessed chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I love the idea that Rose needs to feel like she is superior. bLatant prejudice and her own dreams make it a really interesting read.
Also, the bit with Jasper and Alice was really good, because no-one ever sees Jasper as anything other than cool and collected, and it changes your perspective.
roseanne0612 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
hi im anne from the philippines. this story is way to awesome..! i always read angstgoddess and your story, the diving headlong is really really nice. can i ask you something? do you have plans on writing something after the braeking dawn? coz honestly i tried reading other authors story.., but i dont reaaly like it. its okay if you dont have any plans to do it. thank you for writing very good stories..,
theFanficker chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
wow i really really liked this.
Runs-at-dawn chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
-sighs- You kinda want to hate Rose, huh? She's so complicated, ek
revrag chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I have never really considered Rosalie feeling rejection from Royce and Edward. I mean...it makes sense, but I never considered it like you wrote it. Although, I'm certain that's exactly how it was for her.

When she ran, to get away from witnessing the reunion between Edward and Bella, after Bella knew of her situation...man, I just loved that.

Coming to a conclusion like she did, that must have been the single most hard thing and easiest thing to do. It takes so much more energy to be angry than even accepting. And even a greater amount less to be happy - when you find what truly makes you happy. And I think that she did find that happiness in Emmett.

I loved how he voiced his concern and reason with her, putting aside his own concerns or feelings of rejection to care for her. And be what she needed him to be right then. That was just so sweet.

Aw. This was lovely. I loved it. :)
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Ok this is really very very very good!

I think fanfic writers seem to either go too far in one direction or the other with Rosalie. I have both read her as painted too evil and irredeemable by some, and BIZARRELY

nice-y wice-y by others. I think you got her very "right" in also fits in canon with how she began to behave differently after that weekend hostage situation with Bella, and how subdued and well-behaved she then was at Edward and Bella's wedding.
Darkmysteries24 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Only just read this. It's brilliant!
bananahzz chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Beautiful!

Just Beautiful!

When I saw envy, I wondered who you would use, and Rosalie and the picture you created was a perfect harmony of this sin!

Can't wait for the others.
kezcullen chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
this was excellent. you know the character and the canon but have made it entirely your own. i so looking forward to the future chapters.
Laivine0283 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Really Great!
1853kaz chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Hi Angel, I liked it! I want more! But I fear you may be busy doing other things.. I'm happy about other things.. Sorry about this one falling behind.. You're a great writer, very satisfying with your spot on takes on personality and emotion. Understand creativity is a fickle beast - hope one day you come back to this. :)
JannahCool chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I think you completely captured exactly who Rose is and how she would have felt and acted. Good job...I relly enjoyed this.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »