Reviews for Absolutely Maybe
DayenuRose chapter 25 . 1/30
This is such a sweet ending. I love Rogue and Gambit as parents and always enjoy seeing them spend time with each other and their kids. And, yes!, for passing on their skills. They will have their hands full. ;)
I've read this story a few times and I always enjoy following along as Rogue and Gambit fall in love. Their courtship is never smooth and always a fantastic journey.
Thanks for writing and sharing this story. ~rose
A moving story!
fidesdragon chapter 25 . 1/11
Amazing, this one is for sure my favorite of yours. Thank you so much for a wonderful read! I really hope you think about doing another one :) Hope you and your family are safe and well!
Pamila Azevedo chapter 25 . 7/21/2021
Sua história é muito fofa, se a inspiração surgir pode fazer mais de ROMY simplesmente amo
Kiana Epona chapter 13 . 2/10/2021
I am absolutely loving this story. I love a sexy and cocky Remy
Glowbug24 chapter 25 . 6/30/2019
Glowbug24 chapter 22 . 6/30/2019
Season two finale, if I recall correctly. Same episode as their cartoon incarnations' first real kiss. Nice shout-out. :)

I hope Rogue's okay…
Glowbug24 chapter 20 . 6/30/2019
Oh no.
Glowbug24 chapter 14 . 6/30/2019
I'm somewhat surprised to be saying this, but, aww. :)
Glowbug24 chapter 9 . 6/30/2019
I approve of Henri heartily.
Glowbug24 chapter 8 . 6/30/2019
Ugh, Remy, stop being a cocky little $$, I'm trying to have shipper feels here! ;) Lucky he married the one girl capable of forcing him to get over himself…
Angel-from-the-Ashes chapter 25 . 5/5/2018
This was great! Thanks for taking the time to write it!
darklover chapter 25 . 6/17/2017
You are quite a master writer. I thoroughly enjoyed how you masterfully wrote the characters in a way that stayed very true to the X-men verse. The plot and scenarios were well thought out. My hat's off to you! Your writing was incredible and a joy to read.

I really enjoyed every chapter and how the plot of this story unfolded. To be honest, I kinda wish it could have been longer and you could have delved more into Rogue and Gambit's emotions but nonetheless, I absolutely loved this story.
rbear1231 chapter 22 . 4/17/2017
obsession when he crashed his jet into apocalypse. Gambit rules.
danielemlac chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
que linda história! E que final fofo! Amei!