Reviews for Absolutely Maybe
Angel-from-the-Ashes chapter 25 . 5/5
This was great! Thanks for taking the time to write it!
darklover chapter 25 . 6/17/2017
You are quite a master writer. I thoroughly enjoyed how you masterfully wrote the characters in a way that stayed very true to the X-men verse. The plot and scenarios were well thought out. My hat's off to you! Your writing was incredible and a joy to read.

I really enjoyed every chapter and how the plot of this story unfolded. To be honest, I kinda wish it could have been longer and you could have delved more into Rogue and Gambit's emotions but nonetheless, I absolutely loved this story.
rbear1231 chapter 22 . 4/17/2017
obsession when he crashed his jet into apocalypse. Gambit rules.
danielemlac chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
que linda história! E que final fofo! Amei!
Ana Xpert chapter 22 . 1/23/2016
I remember that scene you mentioned from the 90s cartoon. I love that cartoon depiction of our dear Remy.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/16/2016
Loved reading every second of this story and completed it in a day!
I enjoyed the way Rogue and Gambit interacted and how their relationship progressed
Guest chapter 25 . 11/1/2015
this was amzing :)
SPARK187 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
So they got married. How and when did this happen?
Bambibelle84 chapter 19 . 7/8/2015
The dialogue between RoMy about the Guild was deep.

[Without further hesitation he slowly entered her. When he broke through her virginity, she cried out against him, burying her face into his neck as he whispered sweet sentiments to her. It was a flash pain that came and went, chased away by his tender words and delicate thrusting. All of which called forth a delectable form of bliss, comparable to absolutely nothing.]

Wow just beautifully written.
Bambibelle84 chapter 18 . 7/7/2015
Oh oh this gets interesting.
Bambibelle84 chapter 17 . 7/7/2015
Oh oh Gambit what are you up to.
Bambibelle84 chapter 16 . 7/7/2015
["I'm just trying to make sure you don't get hurt. This touching thing is new to ya, and I swear I'll kill him if he hurts you or takes advantage—"]

The dialogue between Rogue and Logan was adorbs. I love their friendship.
Bambibelle84 chapter 15 . 7/7/2015
[He vaguely recalled hearing her move in her bed before he felt her warm body wrap snuggly around him. Having her climb into bed with him made it all worth it. He'd endure Logan's training a thousand times over for this moment. He drifted off into the most perfect sleep with her by his side.]

Adorbs
Bambibelle84 chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
[He was practically bubbling over with triumph. He was the only known man able to touch her. For Remy, it put his mind at ease. He'd agonized over the countless men she may or may not have been attracted to, and now one single thing set him apart from the rest. He alone had the one thing she wanted most from another human being. The ability to touch her.]

Lol.

Wow. What a scene between RoMy and their intamicy. Wowy.
Bambibelle84 chapter 13 . 7/7/2015
[Like a mad scientist on the brink of a mind-altering discovery she kept at him, moving her body to perch on top of his while deepening the kiss. She forced her tongue past his lips and he allowed it. It was deafeningly cruel that the sole person she hated more than anyone else was the sole person she could touch. And he had no idea.]

Holy fuck how id thus happenning? Lol i just love that she keeps on kissing him. Lol.

["I'm not entirely sure I want to stop." She heard herself say. "You took my freedom. It seems only fair that I should get to take something from you."]

Lol shes having fun with this. Hoe can she not tho. Shes having contact with someone.

[He let out a low, despairing moan when she reached his ear, gently nipping at his lobe with her teeth. She had terrified the hell out of him, and at the same time, turned him on. She could feel him hard against her as she sat in his lap. It sent electric tremors of warmth though her entire body. His body had betrayed him, and she secretly delighted in that fact. "You're enjoying this." She sighed, ]

Lmao tease.

[him closer still. She could feel him harden again against her pelvis, and she deepened the kiss. He pulled his lips breathlessly from hers. "It's you," he moaned quietly. "It's definitely you that I like."]

Asdfghjkl.