Reviews for Absolutely Maybe
BAMV chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
Thank YOU! This is exactly what I've been saying for years! He produces energy, she absorbs energy, they're perfect for each other! XD Anyway, great job so far, though I did sorta skip over the, err, you know, part. :) I'm loving this!
-BookAreMyVideogames
Yaz chapter 25 . 8/6/2013
Really loved the story! very creative and fun! :) 3
Ruth chapter 25 . 5/20/2013
This is my favourite story by you. Hope to read new stories by you, becouse they're all great, but, again this one's the best
redlaama chapter 25 . 5/15/2013
So adorable! Loved reading every bit of it XD
Risus Fortuna chapter 25 . 5/10/2013
I've read all your stories and this one is my absolutely favourite! It's simply brilliant the way you describe both Remy and Rogue. The scene in Foxy's is too good for words. Not to mention the part when Rogue discovered her powers didn't work on Remy. Thank you for this great story!
Anne Marie Masen chapter 25 . 3/31/2013
jajajjaja
Gambit's green eyed Chere chapter 25 . 3/30/2013
Oh! absolument magnifique travail ma chérie!
this is by far, my favorite fanfic for rogue and gambit!
Phy13 chapter 25 . 12/17/2012
Excellent story. Enjoyed the way they finally fall for each other.
Loved it.
IrisAyame chapter 25 . 11/2/2012
That's a great story! The ending is particularly swweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Thanks you so much for writing this!
IrisAyame chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
Ahahaha! he's got way too much imagination!
imaginary friends will rule chapter 25 . 4/10/2012
Awwww I loved this story! I would want another story for it but you finished up to nicely. It's just me craving more of your writting I loved it please continue at what you do best!
SPARK187 chapter 25 . 2/28/2012
This was a great story. I enjoyed it very much.
StarryCassandra chapter 25 . 2/26/2012
Ok, I really liked it till the last chapter. No way would Rogue just drop everything to be a mom. Being a parent is about more than just the day-to-day, its about securing a better future for your child. She would have kept fighting in the hopes for a better and more tolerant future for her son, not just hidden himself away in false normality. None of them, not even her son are normal, and I instantly lost respect for the character when she abandoned the fight for a better future just when she should have thrown herself into it. The character of Rogue should be tougher than that.
cooemi10 chapter 25 . 1/30/2012
read this story a while ago and just re-stubled upon it, its a lovely little piece and i've enjoyed it
Vixenne chapter 25 . 1/22/2012
That was really good. Crap review for an awesome story but It's really good! :)