Reviews for Absolutely Maybe
Itachi's apprentice chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Great work. Did Rouge join the brotherhood in your story?
ChuffedInDarkness chapter 25 . 1/30/2010
OMG I LOVED This story!
The Duplicitous One chapter 25 . 1/28/2010
You really are a talented writer. That's the sixth story written by you that's found its way in my favorites, and I have a hunch the rest will follow soon. The fact that the story invokes emotions ranging from happiness to anger to angst to apprehension proves that it's a great piece of fiction. I loved the way the story started with Rogue despising Remy and progressed with him trying to prove his loyalty and love for her. Rogue's feelings about Remy were especially awesome to read. The end was fantastic. I was glad that Logan apologized and welcomed Remy into the X-Men & the stealing scene with Remy and Oliver was great too. Now I'm off to read more of your stuff. Keep up the great work and take care.
Kyoki Kiss chapter 22 . 1/19/2010
"The name is Gambit! Remember it!"

First episode I believe. :)

Love this story so freaking much.
Sugahroc57 chapter 19 . 1/9/2010
I thought this fic was awesome from beginning to end, there was no disappointing moment, well expect that it ended. From his flirting and tricking her into marriage to him risking his life for her...Awe:( These two are so memorable, I can't bare to see them anyother way but like this.. Good job!
Thomas Linquist chapter 25 . 12/15/2009
An excellent story, Tamarai!

I think it was the Epilogue that really did it for me. Remy training his little boy in the art of picking pockets, only too well. I suppose the only way to keep Olivier out of the cookie jar would be to point out how few fat master theives there are.

Is this what Charles meant when he said that Rogue's actions deprived the team of two X-Men? It seemed the most likely outcome. I have to wonder what all of this did to the future. The least of our decisions can have a huge impact on what will be.
Iryl chapter 25 . 12/9/2009