Reviews for Absolutely Maybe
Wiccamage chapter 11 . 9/25/2009
Ah, poor Remy. If only he knew...

I wasn't too awfully found of the 'convenience' of the marriage situation at first, although you did do a bang up job of making it more believable.

I am happy to say, however, that I am now officially loving this story. I love the way Rogue and Remy dance around each other and how they are actually struggling through this situation instead of falling right into each other's arms.

Great job!
a person chapter 25 . 9/23/2009
awesome story i really liked the ending it was so cute and perfect good job!
grumpypirate chapter 25 . 9/16/2009
Great story and the Epilogue was just so sweet!
dulceInvierno chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
beautiful!
Crysania Fay chapter 25 . 9/9/2009
I thought that this was a wonderful ROMY. I usually don't go for those, but your summary had caught my interest, and the first chapter kept it! _ May I please put this on my website? Please?
Ana Xpert chapter 25 . 9/6/2009
Ow just finished reading it now! Lovely story. The ending simply great! Thanks for having written it! :)
onyxred chapter 20 . 9/5/2009
Great story! Fantastic way of keepin us waiting for more chapters. keep up your awesome work and update soon.
Ana Xpert chapter 9 . 9/5/2009
OMG! This is so good, so good! So nicely written and the plot is so nice, I can't stop reading it! I'm late for gym already and it's all your fault ;)
Arika chapter 25 . 8/10/2009
Great story! Truely loved it! It made me want to read it and you managed to avoid "getting to the good parts" both asap and all at once- which I loved immensely since it made me want to keep on going to the next chapter.
captmackenzie chapter 8 . 8/4/2009
oh, poor Remy, just doesn't know what he's in for. Hard to feel sorry for him, though, the way you write him. btw, I wanted to compliment you on the previous chapter (7) - it was perfectly written. And I do mean - absolute perfection. That bedroom scene on their wedding night, and the dance ... you hit the emotional tone JUST RIGHT; a sublime balance. Congrats!
captMackenzie chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
This is hilarious. And absolutely wonderful. What a fertile mind you have! I never would have thought of this ... ha ha!
Kitsune6 chapter 25 . 8/3/2009
Awesome story. Great job! )
Midnight Wolfy chapter 25 . 7/30/2009
I just love you stories they always make me smile... haha! The little boy was so cute. I started reading this morning and just couldn't stop until I finished! Good job! I'm going to read your newest one now!

Wolfy
DreamSprite chapter 25 . 7/28/2009
This was amazing! you did a great job with the characters and the scenes. This is a great story.
Karai Solomon chapter 12 . 7/26/2009
I just finished the story and was about to go back and look for more when i remembered i could review, so...yea... I JUST WANTED TO SAY I LOVED IT! it was positively DELIGHTFUL! thank you for such a good read. Its so hard to find a story on here that actually distracts me from my fiance!
941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »