Reviews for Absolutely Maybe
Ana Xpert chapter 22 . 1/23/2016
I remember that scene you mentioned from the 90s cartoon. I love that cartoon depiction of our dear Remy.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/16/2016
Loved reading every second of this story and completed it in a day!
I enjoyed the way Rogue and Gambit interacted and how their relationship progressed
Guest chapter 25 . 11/1/2015
this was amzing :)
SPARK187 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
So they got married. How and when did this happen?
Bambibelle84 chapter 19 . 7/8/2015
The dialogue between RoMy about the Guild was deep.

[Without further hesitation he slowly entered her. When he broke through her virginity, she cried out against him, burying her face into his neck as he whispered sweet sentiments to her. It was a flash pain that came and went, chased away by his tender words and delicate thrusting. All of which called forth a delectable form of bliss, comparable to absolutely nothing.]

Wow just beautifully written.
Bambibelle84 chapter 18 . 7/7/2015
Oh oh this gets interesting.
Bambibelle84 chapter 17 . 7/7/2015
Oh oh Gambit what are you up to.
Bambibelle84 chapter 16 . 7/7/2015
["I'm just trying to make sure you don't get hurt. This touching thing is new to ya, and I swear I'll kill him if he hurts you or takes advantage—"]

The dialogue between Rogue and Logan was adorbs. I love their friendship.
Bambibelle84 chapter 15 . 7/7/2015
[He vaguely recalled hearing her move in her bed before he felt her warm body wrap snuggly around him. Having her climb into bed with him made it all worth it. He'd endure Logan's training a thousand times over for this moment. He drifted off into the most perfect sleep with her by his side.]

Adorbs
Bambibelle84 chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
[He was practically bubbling over with triumph. He was the only known man able to touch her. For Remy, it put his mind at ease. He'd agonized over the countless men she may or may not have been attracted to, and now one single thing set him apart from the rest. He alone had the one thing she wanted most from another human being. The ability to touch her.]

Lol.

Wow. What a scene between RoMy and their intamicy. Wowy.
Bambibelle84 chapter 13 . 7/7/2015
[Like a mad scientist on the brink of a mind-altering discovery she kept at him, moving her body to perch on top of his while deepening the kiss. She forced her tongue past his lips and he allowed it. It was deafeningly cruel that the sole person she hated more than anyone else was the sole person she could touch. And he had no idea.]

Holy fuck how id thus happenning? Lol i just love that she keeps on kissing him. Lol.

["I'm not entirely sure I want to stop." She heard herself say. "You took my freedom. It seems only fair that I should get to take something from you."]

Lol shes having fun with this. Hoe can she not tho. Shes having contact with someone.

[He let out a low, despairing moan when she reached his ear, gently nipping at his lobe with her teeth. She had terrified the hell out of him, and at the same time, turned him on. She could feel him hard against her as she sat in his lap. It sent electric tremors of warmth though her entire body. His body had betrayed him, and she secretly delighted in that fact. "You're enjoying this." She sighed, ]

Lmao tease.

[him closer still. She could feel him harden again against her pelvis, and she deepened the kiss. He pulled his lips breathlessly from hers. "It's you," he moaned quietly. "It's definitely you that I like."]

Asdfghjkl.
Bambibelle84 chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
[Since the night she'd pushed him away, he had gone away. He'd distanced himself from her. And she hated it. ... She missed his cocky response to her words. Missed that cheeky grin. Missed the way he smelled, and even missed the way he managed to spark her temper.]

Aww Rogue. She misses him.

[She had never for a single moment believed that she would crave his attention now that it was gone. She tried to broach conversation with him a few times, but she was like a ghost to him, and eventually Rogue simply gave up. She was tired of fighting with him all the time. If he wanted to be a jerk and ignore her, well that was fine. She'd deal with it when they landed.]

Aww. She craves for his attention.

[She was positively stunning in her anger. Her eyes shone vibrantly, her skin flushed, and every so often, she'd bite her lip ferociously to keep from saying something she might regret later.]

Oh Remy.

["I'm still not leaving—" "Fine. If you're staying, it'll be because you're unconscious," she countered, tugging off her second glove.]

I love their bickering. The arguement that scene was deep. Remy saying what he said and hurting her. It started with her missing Remy then craving for his attentention to glad they were gonna share a room to argueing and threating him. WOW WHAT A CHAPTER. One of my favs so far.
Bambibelle84 chapter 11 . 7/7/2015
[Once he was free of the Guild and in New York, he could prove to her where his loyalties lay. He was a mutant, and had harboured the dream of siding with his own kind for a long time. With the Guild, he was a Thief first, but outside the Guild, he could be a mutant first. It was a freedom he'd been looking forward to.]

Gambit inner battle. I love the way your writing this.

[He stiffened. "Look, I don't need your pity or sympathy," he snarled defensively. "I'm perfectly capable of—" His words died abruptly when she impulsively hugged him. He sat frozen in shock, not sure what the hell he should be doing. She was touching him of her own free will and not recoiling in disgust.]

Poor Gambit. That hug tho asdfghjkl.

[He wished that he had been more prepared for this. He still had on his thieving gear, and wished he could change first, or at the very least remove his gloves. He didn't dare pull away from her and break the moment for fear that it'd be gone when he came back. He was lucky to have gotten this far, holding her tightly against him. His next move of progression would be to softly cup her face in the palm of his hand and tilt her lips towards his.]

Asdfghjkl.

["What will it take to make you mine?" he whispered in complete sorrow. "A miracle," she answered sadly, sliding from his grasp... She would never be his. He'd doomed them both.]

Poor RoMy.
Bambibelle84 chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
[All she wanted to do was lean back into that solid body behind her and let that voice coax her into something more forbidden than safe cracking. Never had a man affected her in this way. She had never allowed herself to stay in such close proximity with someone like this before]

I love it that shes finding him attractive.

Lol Remy wanting to have the shower to himself to take care of his exitement lol
Bambibelle84 chapter 9 . 7/6/2015
[His words held a certain irony. She had been a thief for years now, and that was the problem. Xavier's school had taught her that her mutation was a gift, a tool to use in order to save people from unspeakable dangers and evils. She had used that tool often and without much restraint. It had left her with the aftermath of stolen memories and lives mingled in with her own. She'd give anything not to know some of the things she knew. Things people had no idea she knew in the first place.]

This tho