Reviews for Absolutely Maybe
StarryCassandra chapter 25 . 2/26/2012
Ok, I really liked it till the last chapter. No way would Rogue just drop everything to be a mom. Being a parent is about more than just the day-to-day, its about securing a better future for your child. She would have kept fighting in the hopes for a better and more tolerant future for her son, not just hidden himself away in false normality. None of them, not even her son are normal, and I instantly lost respect for the character when she abandoned the fight for a better future just when she should have thrown herself into it. The character of Rogue should be tougher than that.
cooemi10 chapter 25 . 1/30/2012
read this story a while ago and just re-stubled upon it, its a lovely little piece and i've enjoyed it
Vixenne chapter 25 . 1/22/2012
That was really good. Crap review for an awesome story but It's really good! :)
FabulousFever chapter 25 . 1/16/2012
i loved every minute of this story! fantastic doesnt start to cover it
pansy25 chapter 25 . 11/30/2011
From all of your works this is definitely my favorite! Your fic so in character to Rogue and Remy that it was great reading about them and their misadventures. I love how they fell in love. The most memorable was the fox Rogue had to wear. I could really see her wearing it. Love to read more of your works in the future! Till then!
Kiren chapter 25 . 10/28/2011
This whole story was absolutely awesome! XD

Love how you made Remy and Rogue look so real, yet made them such beautiful pair. Because really serie "Wolverine & the X-Men didn't gave much to work with. ;)
compa16 chapter 25 . 10/24/2011
Amazing read
compa16 chapter 13 . 10/24/2011
The poor boy lol
Blackmore chapter 25 . 10/2/2011
Awn, I loved it! Read it in one day and just couldn't seem to get tired of. It's really lovely how we can see them falling in love chapter after chapter and not a crazy love at first sight.

I just think that Wolverine should get lecture. He did apologize in the end but he should've listen to the "it's all your fault" speech. Too easy always beeing the hero who does whatever he wants.

And what is it with the onze/eleven thing? I just don't get it. hahaha

Loved your story!
Immortalfantasylover chapter 25 . 9/26/2011
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 25 . 9/17/2011
Cute story that did well to combine the two families aspects and develop their romantic storyline along with the action plot.
slightlyxjaded chapter 25 . 1/27/2011
I loved it! As usual, it was obvious that you gave your best effort to make this story perfect and enjoyable. Ahhh Remy, forever the troublemaker yet sweetest person at the same time. It was nice to have a break from the "typical" ROMY drama, angst and concerns. I loved the ending also-so cute! Thanks for writing another brilliant story an I can't wait to read more of yours.
Three-Seven-13 chapter 25 . 12/30/2010
I love the story! Thanks for writing and sharing this Romy story with the world! :D
Three-Seven-13 chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
Wow, Remy getting jealous about Rogue showing her assets skimping around a nightclub in the foxy uniform! I like the Foxy nightclub idea!
Three-Seven-13 chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
Love the handbag and Remy part , never seen that coming!
941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »