Reviews for Absolutely Maybe
Ashlei chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Love the feel. Cant wait till you post the next chapter.
Winddrifter chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
So very excited, there aren't enough of this series up yet. While I see why Rogue would agree to marrying the Cajun with some urging from the professor (saving mutant kind and all that jazz) i am surprised that she willingly shares his bed. As always love it and glad you're writing again so soon after Rogue vs Gambit
rmm8127 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Wow, what a way to start a story. Update soon, you can't leave us hanging.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Well, I'm guessing that isn't Belladonna ;-)

Definitely an interesting idea if that's Rogue, though marriages do get broken. I wonder what the marriage contract was like.

As usual, you have my attention, so I'll just sit back and see what happens. I already know it will be worth the wait.
Fostersb chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
OH! Took me a few minutes for my brain to catch onto the plot- very sneaky. Thats why you are one of the masters of ROMY.
BluStarBurst chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Yay! A new story.

For some reason, as soon as I saw the phrase unbreakable contract, I just knew that they would be married. I really have no idea why. I definitely think I'll enjoy reading this though. Then again, I always enjoy your stories.
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
You have got to write more! Married? Love his dilemma with adjusting! Oh, I've got to read more. This is amazing writing. I love your style, flow, and characterization, as always.
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
you know, as soon as i read the fic summary i guessed that this 'contract' might include a marriage, but that sure didn't stop me from 'squee!'-ing at that last line, lol. oh, and add that to the 'squee' i let out when i got the alert that you've started yet another fic! huzzah, a great end to a great day. great, great, great. this is totally gonna be great! ...yeah, i can't access my inner thesaurus right now, which clearly is a sign that i need to get to sleep, but first i just HAD to review, since i am loving this already, and am anticipating great - nay, SUPER great! - things.

so! just how did this contract come about? how exactly did rogue end up hitched to our favourite cajun? rogue sure doesn't seem to pleased at the situtation she's in - and how does he feel? ooh, so many juicy questions, i can't wait to find out some answers! :D
SassC HiJinx chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
First off, I have to admit that I was going through a touch of Tamarai withdrawl so when I saw that you're starting another story, I got really excited!

Second off, this "unbreakable contract" is marriage, no? I love it! (Assuming that the bride is Rogue, which judging by her fiery temperament, I think it's safe to say it is.)

Thirdly, I've only seen a couple eps of "Wolverine and the X-Men" but I love the premise, but there is nowhere near enough Gambit. I knew I could count on you to bring the Cajun in :)
ShadowFax999 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
HEY! ur back! hows the teeth? OMG i remember u tlkin about this plot before! omgomgomg im SO INCREDIBLY excited! lol

cant wait for the rest,

Delphine

oh btw, is there any gambit or rogue scenes post 'Excaliber' in the wolverine series, i watched until that episode, but life caught up with me so i have no time to go watch ;(
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
O! He's married? Oh la la! And what a start. YAY! I am so excited for this story. I'm sure a lot is gonna be AU just because the series is so new. But I'm looking forward to it! Update soon!

~Chica~