Reviews for The Perfect Fic
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Fantastic concept
nice is all i can say "nice"
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Oh, ow, that was ... well, as the preservers would say, NASTYLAME PUNTHING! It was a hilarious ride, though! C'mon, spoof the next season! Gods know, we could all use the laughs ...

A J
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
...Well, that was a lttle painful to read, but then, that was the point! At least the omnipotent new character got chased out of the picture-.-;.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
What a hilarious way to show how predictable some authors are when writing badfic. Tommy and Tanya? hm...
Ann Valentine chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
One day, Unsuspecting Author Ann clicked on a story called 'The Perfect Fanfic' and read it. And she laughed and laughed and laughed, and all of her muses laughed, and her mother asked her what was so funny, and Ann wiped the tears from her eyes and said, "nothing, mom . . ."
Rhianwen chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Wahahahaha! Oh, sheer brilliance! This has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever read here. Nothing like mocking those that probably won't get it, eh? *sigh*
Tsuruhime chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
LOL! That was so funny. XD
Angel Negra chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
I'm still snickering. A very clever little parody. Well executed. Nice twist at the end.
Angel Negra chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
*purrs contentedly* if only more people took this to heart.
Vespera chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
*Giggle* Wonderfully twisted. I'm not a fan of "muse" fics, but this one made me smile.
Randel chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
Did someone hit you on the head too hard, Silvor? ;)

Highly amusing.
tremor3258 chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
Ah yes, a 'how not to write PR fanfiction' disguised as a story. Very well done. I love Parodies of bad fanfiction writing (I tend to be able to sit through one of them).

Still: my personnel favorite plot device in Saban's current rules of separating each season: introduce a new season, then you can do ANYTHING you want. Bwhahahaha
symbolic agony chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
I was wondering if you were ever going to write anything again. Wow it was worth it. I was laughing my (buttocks) off the entire time. What great (stuff). And thank you for making fun of the 'original ranger/power' fics that are usually rancid.
Kendra the Digimon Empress not signed in chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
You did good, Beth. My sides are aching, this was great!