Reviews for A Little Pain
soyunax chapter 1 . 7/20
I know it's been like forever since you wrote this, but I think the story has a great potential to keep going. We don't see these two strong character ladies together often, and everything you write makes sense. So please for the sake of HLS would you continue the story?! :D
Please continue this AU.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
SHHomo chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This is one of my absolute favorites as well. I cannot believe this.. This was just so beautiful.

I had no idea people wrote these two together as well. So cute.. The fluffiness. Ah,
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Wafarasu chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Lot of love.

-Arekushisu 089
Soraelna chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Another beautiful work from you! I've fallen in love with this pairing, and I must say I'm a little upset with myself for not thinking of it before. Great job!
Queen Nagi chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
i like this a whole lot. i wouldn't mind one more continuation...*wink, wink* lol. anyways i'd like to see more writings of yours in the inuyasha category. and maybe you a sangoxkagura? please?
Warlord-Xana chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Pretty cool, i suspect to see some more Sango/kikyo stories from you in the future.
Jade chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I enjoyed your other Sango/Kikyo AU (after getting over my initial shock), but this was just fantastic! I loved the line about Kikyo convincing Inuyasha's group that she wasn't going to throw Kagome off of the nearest cliff.

The only thing I /didn't/ like was how Kagome took the lead in removing the shard. It seems that Kikyo would know more about that sort of thing.

Still, very well done. I'll be anxiously awaiting your next fic.
jai-kun chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
This made me grin as I got to the end. I love how you can change a character's circumstances and make a relationship work without changing the character themselves. Brilliant. Bravo!

I always look forward to more from you!
markesellus chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
D: The beginning was so depressing, and then it got better in the end. :) Ending made me chuckle. An interesting AU indeed, I wouldn't mind reading more stories to expand the full story.