Reviews for League Business
Fandomsaremyvice chapter 22 . 1/17
So, I noticed in the summary description there were supposed to be 100 of these little drabbles. I also noticed that this has not been updated since 2009, and it is now 2017. It's completely understandable if you've lost the thread for this fic, and I'm sure life doesn't allow much time for the world of fanfiction, but it would be incredibly wonderful if you could update this story. This is probably the most accurate depiction of the Justice League cartoon characters in fanfiction I've ever read, and I absolutely love Superman and Batman friendship fics. These drabbles are great, and it would be awesome if you wrote more of these. Hope you're well.

P.S. I've read quite a lot of your other stories (Star Trek and Sherlock) and I have to say, you never disappoint. Keep up the great work. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Oh I love this chapter. It makes me laugh at the end!
guest chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
by far my favorite chapter. unexpected and witty, sweet and simple. a little spot of brilliance. nicely done! and thanks for writing these.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
One of those great friends that help in spite of you, and who you prop up when they need you. Nice.
1Superman4Me chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
these are just amazing...
please don't tell me you've abondoned this.
bookworm900603 chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Awww. Hope you put up some more stories.
Green Tea fan chapter 22 . 3/31/2012
Sooooo cute. I love all the Batman and Superman (best friend) friendship moments.
cleared account 03 chapter 22 . 6/7/2011
I think I love you. Seriously. All of these are amazing.

Have you abandoned these or are you ever going to update again?
Theatre Phoenix chapter 22 . 10/17/2010
Are there any more updates on the way? Pretty please!
Lolchen chapter 22 . 5/19/2010
Really cool pointless fluff though :D I like it, though you may want to relocate it to Justice League section. While it's focussing on Superman and Batman, most episodes are from JL and the other characters pop up, too. Anyway, I like most of it. It's really sweet and sometimes even funny. My favorites so far are Hide and Intimidate though the rest is pretty cool, too.

Lolchen
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 22 . 4/13/2010
I love these! All of them were written very well and all of them depict the characters, particularly Batman and Superman, in-character and in-depth. I hope you will update soon!
oksofia chapter 19 . 1/27/2010
I think after the Bruce and Clark hanging out post-Black Mercy, this is my favorite one of your snapshots. You did a great job with the pacing and using J'onn as a prop here to tell B and C's stories. Beautifully done.
oksofia chapter 13 . 1/27/2010
As awful as this sounds, I love a dejected Clark. The more believable the reason for his dejection, the more I love it. I love this.
oksofia chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
First, let's pretend that it didn't take me a week to review another chapter. Arrhgh.

Now, omg aww! In the whole Superman/Batman story deal there are a lot of really heartwarming scenes where the guys tell each other that they care and respect one another, or when they're upset at each other in the heat of battle, or whatever. THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH BRUCE AND CLARK JUST HANGING OUT SCENES. So this stands out! It is adorable! It is EXCELLENT fan fiction! I wish I could pluck it from my screen and jam it into my ears straight into my brain! If that isn't a compliment, then I don't know what is.
oksofia chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
So these days I am anxiously awaiting Dunyazade's return to writing her Superman/Batman stories and I remembered that she told me a while ago to read League Business by KCS and I finally have and WOW!

First of all, I have to say that I feel super lame for not coming across this before. My time on FFN lately has been sporadic and constantly interrupted and not very satisfying at times but omg! I can't believe I missed this - as a Superman/Batman fan, I applaud you for writing these and shake my fist at myself for not reading them before now.

Anyway, about this particular prompt, I don't know what to say because I'm still all mixed up with being impressed and sad. OF COURSE Bruce would have been the one to tell Lois, but I never thought about that. Now you've got me wondering about how it all went down, and if they could comfort each other at all, or react really awfully to the news together, or what. I am not making any sense. I am too fangirl-ed out at the moment. Will take a deep breath and keep going.