Reviews for Working Girl
Bcool chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
This is really awsome. Giving insite into what Hana may have been feeling and thinking. I've always loved good guys that aren't perfect and that have demons to fight... this shows Hana's battle with hers very well... good job!
markmark261 chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Brilliant. Really well-written. It gave me far more insight into Hana's character than playing the game ever did.
RainChild chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
I love the story! Pretty cool!
Bard of Today chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Wow. That was a VERY well writtin story. Excellent insight into Hana's thought's. I especially like the little kick you gave it at the end: "They don't think I'm dangerous. Their mistake."

I'm sorry I can't be more constructive, but I really can't find anything that needs to be improved in this story. It's just that good.
OtakuInTraining1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
i love this one. i really really do...it's so empathetic...it's so understandable. it's...true. keep going, serena.
ingrd chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
hi, what's up?
Lord Bobbolis chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
for a very short original work it was good, it realy got into the mind of the character, and as always with Serena's works the spelling and grammer were immaculate. Kind of difficult to rate, so i'll leave that part out this time, so all I can say is keep up the good work Serena, amd thanks for gracing us with your tlent.
fehimu chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
This was very well written. I actually don't like the Fear Effect game, but I was just browsing for the sake of it and found this to be best fic up here so far (and the only one I bothered to read to the end). Nicely done :)
Anck-Su-Namun16 chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
that was great, especially to a game that was only about 4 hours long. i loved the fic, it truly captured her feelings of going back in.

by the way, have you played Fear Effect 2? It's great!
Metal Gear Prime chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
I like this story. It gives us a plausible idea of what would have gone through Hana's mind as she revisited the brothel and how she deals with it. Plus, it's nice to see another person giving the FE characters a voice. Good work.

P.S. I like the note at the end. Very, very true.