Reviews for Diseased
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Bob Marley? Seriously? Him? *dies laughing*
TwiDawnLight chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Pretty neat here but I'm wondering... That thing with Fusion Dexter has me all freaked out at the end. Is Dexter really...? Or naw. But maybe...I'll just say excellent story ending and be done with the theorizing.

Anyways I liked it and it was cool~!

P.S. I feel your pain Kit-san. I can't sign up for the rest of the game either (stupid play plan I was a beta tester damn it!). I'm definitely gonna set aside an account though when I get a summer job. No way am I gonna miss out on all the great stuff to be had in the rest of the game!
lightning bird chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Nicely done. The action was clear and well written and the characterization was spot on. I got a bit lost in the sciencey-stuff, but that doesn't matter since it all worked out and Dexter came back and Ben was cured. I liked the ending, too - nothing like a good cliffhanger, eh?
Ullessey Talcius chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Omigod. You scared me like i don't what. Great story overall though. Your descriptions that were based on the commercial was really, well, realistic. But frighten me about Dexter like that again, and I'm coming for you!(haha. kidding!)

Awsome story.

Astro-McPhearson chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
A VERY well written piece, I have to say!

I truly enjoyed it! The description was amazing and I made me stay up till almost 12:00 reading it!

Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Aw, I love this it's awesome.

Reborn Warrior chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Dexter what the hell man?

I bet 20 bucks they were all thinking that