Reviews for Once Upon a Crime
Anna10473 chapter 2 . 5/1
Oh, the ending was perfect! And you brought Batman into the fun as well! Would love to read more of what you write!
Anna10473 chapter 1 . 5/1
Just discovered your story and love it! It is hilarious and so well written! Can't wait to read more!
Marie chapter 2 . 5/1
Oh. My. God. That was hilarious! I'll say it again, hilarious. You kept them in character and you wrote them so well. You are a fantastic writer. Would you consider writing more stories like this one? Perhaps with the Joker or other villains meeting Giselle or other fairy tale characters. The possibilities are endless! Thanks for writing a great story!
Marie chapter 1 . 5/1
This is hilarious! Well written too, and you kept them in character. Off to read chapter two!
Irena Goddess of Imagination chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
This is brilliant! I need to sing now. *How does she know that you love her?* :)
Aria Breuer chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
This was a really good, funny story.

I liked how Giselle was so oblivious to everything going on around her, that this drove the Joker to become ever more crazy. I like how Giselle ruined the Joker's plan and was sad about his story of his scars. There are some funny lines in here I remember, including when Giselle told the Joker after his story, "You poor, poor man." "Do you need a moment?" Those were funny, but mostly everything in this story was good.

Good work. I enjoyed this story.

-Aria Breuer
honeybeeze chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Oh my god... Hilarious. An amazing story that kept me laughing and loving it all. Batman made me laugh so hard. "I'm leaving," Awesome job.
ValueMyHeart chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
OMG! this is a great story I loved it! The Joker being tricked. Oh I love it!
madscientistproduction.01 chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
That was hilarious! When I first saw that it was a cross-over between Dark Knight and Enchanted, I thought, "Oh dear..." I was expecting it to be really cliche, but you pulled this concept off splendidly!
Fantasy's Reflection chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Oh. My. GOD. This is the most hysterical, twisted thing I have ever read. I think I almost DIED. I'm going to go curl into a ball and snicker now.
LadyShard chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Oh great gods I nearly died laughing. This story was hysterical. I can't wait to have my husband reads this. He's a huge fan of Batman. You did a wonderful job! Thank you so much for sharing :)
OCCentric chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
This story really made my day. I can't stop laughing. I wish there're more chapters :)
juli 8D1819 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
very funny and creative
killing u with umbrellas chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
loved it!
Invader Vidya chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
You should CONTINUE this, good madam. You really, really SHOULD. It made me laugh very hard. Thanks for brightening up my day. :D