Reviews for Once Upon a Crime
Irena Goddess of Imagination chapter 2 . 1/4
This is brilliant! I need to sing now. *How does she know that you love her?* :)
Aria Breuer chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
This was a really good, funny story.

I liked how Giselle was so oblivious to everything going on around her, that this drove the Joker to become ever more crazy. I like how Giselle ruined the Joker's plan and was sad about his story of his scars. There are some funny lines in here I remember, including when Giselle told the Joker after his story, "You poor, poor man." "Do you need a moment?" Those were funny, but mostly everything in this story was good.

Good work. I enjoyed this story.

-Aria Breuer
honeybeeze chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Oh my god... Hilarious. An amazing story that kept me laughing and loving it all. Batman made me laugh so hard. "I'm leaving," Awesome job.
ValueMyHeart chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
OMG! this is a great story I loved it! The Joker being tricked. Oh I love it!
madscientistproduction.01 chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
That was hilarious! When I first saw that it was a cross-over between Dark Knight and Enchanted, I thought, "Oh dear..." I was expecting it to be really cliche, but you pulled this concept off splendidly!
Fantasy's Reflection chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Oh. My. GOD. This is the most hysterical, twisted thing I have ever read. I think I almost DIED. I'm going to go curl into a ball and snicker now.
LadyShard chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Oh great gods I nearly died laughing. This story was hysterical. I can't wait to have my husband reads this. He's a huge fan of Batman. You did a wonderful job! Thank you so much for sharing :)
OCCentric chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
This story really made my day. I can't stop laughing. I wish there're more chapters :)
juli 8D1819 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
very funny and creative
killing u with umbrellas chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
loved it!
Invader Vidya chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
You should CONTINUE this, good madam. You really, really SHOULD. It made me laugh very hard. Thanks for brightening up my day. :D
FaithDeanLove chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
o god this story was soooo funny. i kept cracking up, like when she mentioned they pressed his suit and hes like of course you did. and when she screwed up his plan and manhandled joker and batman. her obliviousness was hilarious. love it.
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Oh. my. God.

Brilliant.
LeahBee chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Wow. I haven't laughed so hard in quite some time! That's a real dandy piece of work you've got there! hahahaha
TJ chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
oooooooooooooooh da-yum! x)

this fic made me LOL soo much

thnk you!

10/10 here - I can't stop feeling sorry for the Joker though )

Great storyplot- loved the characters, the thoughts, dialogue, the appropriate shortness (a good story should'nt be overdone)

oh my ] you just made me day