Reviews for The Blond and the Diamoyo
Blazelord chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I must say, excellent work with one of the rarer pairings, though perhaps adding more would make it a but better.
8.5/10
Stargategod chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
im so glad there is actually a naru/haru fic. after watching the arc i figured id check and WOOOOOOO.

anyway i wholey enjoyed this story
bankai777 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
i bet that both minato and kushina approve of haruna being married to naruto.i have a feeling that haruna will be a great mother and naruto will be a great father as they have a girl haruna and naruto should name their daughter kushina or tsunade if its a boy name him minato after naruto's father.
Reaper7 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Hmmm...

Cute.
Lycan91 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
awsome story and awsome lemon. YAY LEMONS! :)
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Very nice one shot and you are right, I haven't seen this pairing up here before. So good job on being the first to do it.
god of all chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Nice the Fishcake and Lady of Vegetables.
Iron Reprieve chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Excellent work! I really must commend you on doing this pairing.

Again great job.
RANMACAT chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
finally a narut/haruna thankyou so much.
MasterBrattan chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Have you ever considered doing a Naruto Xover fic with the W.I.T.C.H. girls, or adding in Nyamo into your Love Hina fics
Radomir's Renegades chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I was the one that requested to the Fanfiction echleons to add Haruna as a character, so you can update your fic to include her as a second character.
ApexPredator chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
nice, but you should probably put this in the Naruto and Haruna character sections (haruna's section just came up recently)