Reviews for Welcome Wagon
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Nice, Bella being in the family and not Edward, good twist, good begining
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
A 1,0 words or less is such a tease! Very nice job. I'd devour it if you ever decided to expand it.

Really like your writing style. That's two very perfect short ones.
VampLoreLover chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Very nice! I like it. Is it only a one-shot?
Britt01 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
OMG, that's so cute! Love your lines, things like "culinary disappointment" are too perfect. Nice oneshot!
RitaRitaMargarita chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I just read this and now worship it, lol. Perfect, perfect. I'm curious to know whether or not you intend on continuing, though... Jasper probably has full occupation of your brain :) There's NOTHING wrong with that. At all, muhaha.

This is really too cute, though. Love it.
FRK921 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
WOW!

I love this, and I definitely wouldn't be opposed to it being made into more!
readingmama chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
It was sweet but just a taste. I want a big bite! ;)
marigold123 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Loved these lines!

"Not sure he's worthy of lunchtime Heimlichs." LOL

"I wanted to stand in my seat with my semaphore flags." That would probably catch his attention!

Enjoyed how you portrayed Bella's feelings for Alice...

"I glared at my fraternal nemesis." Indifferent Alice.

"To my right, my wombmate sat smugly." Supportive Alice.

Enjoyed your story; your humor and descriptive writing! Very nice! thank you!
SpyKid18 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I loved the "My sense and sensibility fled" part. Gotta love a good Jane Austen reference.

Great job!
eclipsedbrunette chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Awe you should continue this, it's so cute.

Usually I'm a fan of your J/B stories, but this is adorkable. It's really hard to find good E/B writers, with interesting plots, so congradulations.
istandcorrected chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I really enjoyed the contrast in Alice's view of Edward's appearance in the cafeteria and Bella's reaction. I like the concept of him being dazzeling and eyecatching specifically to her and her particular likes versus generally attractive. Hmm, not sure if I conveyed that thought effectively.

I like this slice. This tiny piece of plot conveys enough feeling and characterization that I care about the people. From only one thousand words you can still grasp some of the group dynamic and get a taste of Bella's rambling brain.

Thanks for sharing.
mscope chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I just got a Twilighted Forums C2 alert for this one shot. What a cute little story. It is truly a breath of fresh air to read something so sweet and pure.

Thank you so much for sharing this.

Sandra
LaViePastiche chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
That's it? Are you updating this?

Well so far I like it, despite the K rating :P

I see that you are working on another story, and based on your fantastic writing in this one, I am really looking forward to it. Especially the promise of Jasper-ness. I love me some Jasper!

I shall add you to alerts now and I eagerly await June 1!
TheOysterGirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Just found this - so cute! I liked the way that it wasn't immediately obvious from whose perspective the story was being told so that we had to pick up on all the clues - and the glimpse at the potential romance between Edward and Bella was very sweet. Any thoughts on continuing the story?
lovelyinherbones chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic! I love this...super sweet and simple, and ultra clever. I loved how Bella referred to Alice as her wombmate, lol! And I also love your grammar lessons on you profile - a pathetic number of people on ff need to take heed.

Anyways, great work!