Reviews for Welcome Wagon
FearlessPanda chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
IEK.

I LOVE IT. :D

seriously. that was so sweet & cute.

please continue this story.

i loved the way edward walked to her and

said 'hey'.
lmkf chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
this was a really cute story i would enjoy it if you continued it.
SorceressCirce chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
ElleCC! So good to see you writing :) I really loved this. For the longest time, I was dense and couldn't figure out who was speaking. I actually wondered at first if it was Edward watching Jasper...clearly too much "All I Ever Knew" on the brain. I loved Bella's complete inability to function when she saw Edward. Her reaction to him is one of my favorite things in the Saga. Alice and Bella as twins is a great decision, and one I've never seen before. You are a fantastic writer - no surprise there, really - and I appreciate you sharing this with us :)

I love Bella's checklist for his appearance...especially these two:

Long-sleeved t-shirt covered by classic Death Cab concert tee? Check. Toned forearms exposed below pushed-up sleeves? Check check check.

Yummy.
In.a.blue.bathrobe chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Cute!
luv2read134 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
cute! please check out my entry for this contest, its called "stargazing"

luv2read134
Legna989 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
My best friend and I lament the over(and improper)use of "literally" all the time, so I can't even tell you how much I love you just for the opening lines of this story.

"Not sure he's worthy of lunchtime Heimlichs." Hee.

"I started plotting where to place three dozen intricate "E" tattoos around my body." Hee hee.

"Alice should have been at his side with a basket of muffins and a well-highlighted map of the school." Hahahaha.

"I could practically see the huge white wings straining to sprout from his shoulder blades." Funny, and a nice nod to the movie.

See, lines like these are essential in a contest that is all about word limits, because they convey so many different things all at once. You've provided an amazingly complete picture of these characters, for the context, despite the brevity of the piece. Very well done. And impressive for a self-proclaimed sufferer of word vomit. ;)

I trust that you'll update to let us know when voting opens?

Thanks for writing.
freakyhazeleyes chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Rachel told me to get my ass in gear and pop over here and read this. I'm so happy she supplied me with the linkage. This was hilarious and cute. A wonderful mix. I now want three dozen 'E' tattoos on my body, I don't care where. I loved her mental check list of what he was wearing and the forearms and the eyes...it was all so good. I don't know too much about the contest, but if there's voting involved, count me in.
AccioBourbon chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
This is great! it's so charming in that funny, dry way, but without overdoing any of the sarcasm. and I loved the jane austen reference too. and alice's nonchalance was really funny. she has jasper, what else does she need?

at the risk of sounding shallow, it was technically perfect: grammer, spelling, punctuation, usage. hey, that's a welcome relief, as you well know ;-)
Moe115 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
AHH! I loved it! you're a great writer!
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
"I wanted to stand in my seat with my semaphore flags."

Have you ever seen Monty Python's Semaphore Version of Wuthering Heights? It's classic haha. But great little nugget. This contest is a cool idea.
dreaming in black and white chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Haha loved it! Made me laugh..especially the line about the E tattoos...

Good luck with the contest! x :) (Damn, I had a better chance of winning when I was the only entry...)
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
LOVED IT. AWESOME JOB. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3