Reviews for A Day at the Mall
Spitfire303 chapter 5 . 2/5
Adorable ;) would love a follow up of the next day :D but that was nice
victorya chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
awesome story.

great job!
Anni chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Really really loved it. Especially the sentence " My boss is dating the consultant and my friend is dating the love of his life." Just fantastic ;) ;) ;) ;)
GraceVanPelt Fan chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
i really liked this story great idea
victwi chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
I loved it! I like how you included all the character's including Cho! I hope that Jane and Lisbon really do form some relationship in the future series (:
Katharen Silver chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
I love Cho! ) I keep expecting him to lock both couples in different small spaces until they figgure out their problems...Now that would be interesting. I suppose Lisbon would probably shoot him if he did though...sadly...
Katharen Silver chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
If both couples go into the movie's without acknowledging eachother it won't count as a double date...even tho it sort of is...lol
Katharen Silver chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
Poor Rigsby...I can't decide if he is much smarter than he appears or just really dense...probably the latter...but its still very adorable. Once again Love it.
Katharen Silver chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
) of course he would corner her in Victoria Secret...lol...That is wonderfully funny.
Katharen Silver chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Yay Little sisters setting up their brothers...Not a huge Rigsby/VanPelt shipper, but this was just to funny. Loved it.
Fyoex chapter 5 . 11/14/2009
Love it!
Viktorija chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
I loved it:))
Shadowhunter536 chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
great story. i hope there is a sequel.
PhoenixWytch chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
This was cute and fun to read. I really like Cho's POV. Though I am curious as to how they will all react to each other come Monday...

Thanks for writing!
sunshine607 chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
I LOVE THIS!

It is so real and I really think that it could be like this - it's typical for them x)

x