Reviews for Lavender Love
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 4/20
Heck Yes! Thank You Hanabi and Neji :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 4/20
Aaaaah! Hiashi you ASS!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 4/20
That was a nice start :)
Just an observer1 chapter 69 . 3/19
Oh my god I can't believe I just found this I loved it starting sequel NOW!
I love it it and sorry i red this so late.
NaruHinadorablez chapter 12 . 1/2
u cute
NaruHinadorablez chapter 1 . 1/1
CUTE! 3.3 NaruSaku is a big NO NO! NaruHina iz Adorable
Guest chapter 69 . 10/12/2014
Wow what a story...you have blown my mind im not exaggerating this is awsome I liked everything about this story the pairings are perfect the characters get development especially hinata. The characters are absolute perfection. Naruto is not much of an ass but still mischievous. Sasuke is not an emo bitch anymore . Sakura is not a fucken useless hoe who wants fucken attention all the time. Hinata is not very shy anymore but still cute kind and gentle. The other characters are well done. This is what every naruto fan wants this romance that kishimoto fails to execute in his own manga. Paring wise this fic kicks kishimoto s ass. This story has touched me greatly. Again this is how naruto should have went in the begining of shippunen I really wish this was canon. Well done this is my favorite fic of all time your story has touched me I cant wait to read your sequal.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
I never review a story before i finish it but this is just too good and im barely on ch 9... awsome story this might actually top my favorite naruto fanfic im so bookmarking this... on to the next chapter!
valen chapter 46 . 4/16/2014
hey hey hey lee is a great guy don't insult him again please.
valen chapter 37 . 4/16/2014
you killed kisame... a weakling death, too. it took gai 7 gates, hinata couldn't even damage pain, but kisame died...
valen n.c.w chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
most realistic faanfic ever. thanks for taking time to make this. 29th ward west stake clinton