Reviews for Lavender Love
Mario chapter 1 . 5/22
Naruto pooping

Saat itu naruto sedang menuju ke ichiraku ramen untuk makan.

Saat sampai dia melihat sasuke sedang di ichiraku

Hey sasuke kau juga di sini ya
Tj chapter 69 . 4/17
your story was awsome
I love this soo farrr keep doing what ur doing
Guest chapter 15 . 12/29/2016
Wtf
Guest chapter 69 . 9/24/2016
Best fanfiction I have ever read and I really mean it please make more but about hanabi and konohhamaru plllllleeeerraaaaaasssseeeee I know you have college to worry about but put aside college and focuse on your fans like me ️
ROGUE ASS TITAN chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
aww, so kawiiiiii
Bloodbolt chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
It was actually a poisoned stab wound. But so far the story is pretty good.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
I think this would have been a better story if you hadn't rushed it so much. And for a small tip, don't underestimate girls and their strength. Take Tsunade for an example, she is one of the strongest shinobi in the shinobi land and she's a kunoichi. But other than that, this was a great start.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/23/2016
I think if you didn't rush that much and kept a steady pace it would have been better. Also a small tip, Hinata is not that weak and neither are all of the kunoichi. When mentioning leaving things to the guys, you just talked down to girls. It could potentially offend someone, but other than that it was a great start.
Confidence chapter 69 . 2/23/2016
Hey...i just discovered your sight recntly and can i say this is the best NaruHina fanfiction i've ever read...i'm a huge fan...and i simply could not stop reading..it was so amazing..and it did have its sad moments...but i absolutely loved everything about Lavendar Love...i was so sad wen i reached the end..it was simply amazing
xNaruHina chapter 15 . 2/6/2016
Also that was a fucked up thing to do. They have already suffered enough. ..
xNaruHina chapter 15 . 2/6/2016
This chapter was inconsistent. Athens beginning said they were happy she was pregnant and than Hinata said she thought she wasn't pregnant. .-.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Great chapter and plot
The real naruto chapter 12 . 6/15/2015
Well I am pretty strong.
The real Hinata chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
I appreciate you writing fanfactions about me and naruto. Thank you