Reviews for Lavender Love
ROGUE ASS TITAN chapter 9 . 6/14
aww, so kawiiiiii
Bloodbolt chapter 4 . 6/5
It was actually a poisoned stab wound. But so far the story is pretty good.
I think this would have been a better story if you hadn't rushed it so much. And for a small tip, don't underestimate girls and their strength. Take Tsunade for an example, she is one of the strongest shinobi in the shinobi land and she's a kunoichi. But other than that, this was a great start.
I think if you didn't rush that much and kept a steady pace it would have been better. Also a small tip, Hinata is not that weak and neither are all of the kunoichi. When mentioning leaving things to the guys, you just talked down to girls. It could potentially offend someone, but other than that it was a great start.
Confidence chapter 69 . 2/23
Hey...i just discovered your sight recntly and can i say this is the best NaruHina fanfiction i've ever read...i'm a huge fan...and i simply could not stop reading..it was so amazing..and it did have its sad moments...but i absolutely loved everything about Lavendar Love...i was so sad wen i reached the end..it was simply amazing
xNaruHina chapter 15 . 2/6
Also that was a fucked up thing to do. They have already suffered enough. ..
xNaruHina chapter 15 . 2/6
This chapter was inconsistent. Athens beginning said they were happy she was pregnant and than Hinata said she thought she wasn't pregnant. .-.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Great chapter and plot
The real naruto chapter 12 . 6/15/2015
Well I am pretty strong.
The real Hinata chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
I appreciate you writing fanfactions about me and naruto. Thank you
Hinata H chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
Are you serious, how could you tell us all that I like the chapter.
bob chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
I officially think you are in my top 6 favorite authors!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
Heck Yes! Thank You Hanabi and Neji :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Aaaaah! Hiashi you ASS!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
That was a nice start :)