Reviews for Ground Zero
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Wow, you should totally extend this! It was awesome! I know it was written years ago but man was so in character. Great job!
LadyE61 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
LOL, right or wrong, I don't blame Debra for blowing up like that. Marie would try the patience of a saint! (I still love her though, hee hee!) Good story.
Kimball20 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
(claps) Bravo my good sir (or madame)! Bravo!

I hate Marie with a passion because I hate the way she treats Debra. Can't wait to read more.
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
ooooh... she said the F-word! :O Lol, I'd love to see Ray's and everybody elses reactions! XD
ErwinCole chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is very funny. I can play the picture all in my head!
Leesey chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Good story! Be careful of shifting tenses though-you switch from past tense to present tense a lot!
melinda08 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
lol Loved it, that was hysterical
markaleen chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Well it's about time Debra said that to Marie! As much as I like Marie, she is extreamly annoying when it comes to stuff like food, cleaning, kids, Ray, etc. Great story.
StarsHollow4ever chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
LOL, Larry :D That was truly hilarious! I started laughing at "Marie waddled over to her" and didn't stop laughing for the rest of the story. Thanks for writing this!
TurboWiz70 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Wow! You really know those characters! That is definetly one of the better Raymond fanfics I've read! Good job!
CKLHand chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Great story! I can just see all of that happening!
Cherub4Ever chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
After all those years its finally happened! Keep writing, I wanna see how Marie retaliates.
TheSortingHatsHorocrux chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I'm surprised she waited all these years...

I'm waiting for the next chapter with awaiting eyes..
Dark-Raven305 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I love the way you made Debra Finnally say a curse word at Marie, Lmao (ITS ABOUT TIME SHE SHOWED THAT WOMEN A PIECE OF HER MIND) but yes. great story make some more "]
Special Agent Stace chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Bahaha, serves Marie right! I would've told her to f-k off as well! :)