Reviews for Divine Intervention
lunar silver chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
great ending
Souplog chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I"m glad you wrote this. I just finished the game and this was exactly what I needed.
UsedKittens chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This was wonderful! I love these two together, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the connection. It could be because I'm a lesbian and see that in all my female leads... Anyway, these flowed very Nicely and is written very well. Wish there was more with this pairing but eh oh well.
Thank you very much for the read!
:D 10/10
Kisa tracer chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
it was really good. You did an exclent job. I never did beat the game but it was in my top 10...well tied with #1 (Final Fantasy 7) anyways...great work i loved it
2koe chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I never knew there was a story on these two...then again life has taken me from "the world"
Very very excellent story!
NeilHighwind chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Very good job on this fic. They did deserve a great ending.
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Oh, this story is so beautiful and heartwarming. I was glad tat Kai and Nariko got a happy ending.

The last few lines made me laugh. It was such a Kai respond. XD
Nimorid chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Aww, that was such a sweet story~ and the miraculous events suit the atmosphere of the game perfectly :D

Of course they should've had a happy ending! o

It was really touching and nicely written, thank you for sharing!
Dark Vizard447 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I love it!
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
cool, im all for happy ending! thanks for sharing ya!
bleach number 1 fan chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
hahah nice story i prefer your ending to the game lol nice work would love to see more :)
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Hraagh, it is so cute. I wish this happened in the game, there should have honestly been more N/K around because basically - who cares if the homophobs don't like it? There is hardly any F/F or M/M in the western world so just - arghh. Loved the story!
VyletRayne chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I LOVED it! That was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read!
Dat fucking writefag chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Really love this ending.

I doubt there will come a HS 2 in near future, and if, it would probably be involving a grown up Kai, who takes the Sword then fight against a corrupted . Protip: Male love interest is added.

Meh, fucking Sony. Anyway, your work makes it really up.

Thank you.
StorytellerLore chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This is just such a touching and heartwarming story that I squeed. I love it because you can actually see this happening within the confines of the prologue and an epilogue of the original story. This is the first story that I've faved in a long time and I give you so much epic win.