Reviews for Who I Am
Quietly Making Noise chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
*FLAIL* That was lovely! Made me laugh and go "Aww!" Good job. :)
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
I like that the Dark Wings put on the play... They are so circus oriented that it came as no surprise, and made me grin...

YAY for Guy showing up!

I can see Luke having a really hard time with that letter. I LOVED the delayed reaction to realizing that Luke was talking about marrying Tear.

I really like that we got to see that letter. Jade was right about how perceptive Susanne is.

Well written. Great read!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I really like that Jade was the one that found Luke...

This is well written. Great read. Onward for me!
Jonny5 chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
A good story so far, good enough for me to consider it a worthy companion piece to the game. You even managed to capture Jade's wit to a tee! Hope you plan on writing more. :)
dzfgdg chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Another good chapter :D Everyone's still in character, and I love the story. It's a little different than how I assumed the game would be after everything, but a really nice rendition all the same. I'll be watching :) The only criticism I can give is to stop using parenthesis. Make the sentences part of the story rather than something like an afterthought or an aside. Everything in parenthesis is important, so take them out and leave the sentences as is. Dashes are pretty dramatic symbols, so take care not to overuse them. Other than that, good job.
Anakerie chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
This is extremely well done. I can't wait to read more. Especially as a die-hard Guy/Natalia shipper. *grins*
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Very nice!
CBK chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
LOL.

Cole slaw. Nice.

Anyways, I loved this so much! If tehre IS a second part, can't wait to read it.

Is it gonna be dramatic? Life threatening situation? Ah man, that'd be so great!