Reviews for Little Wizard
Josieash chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
The Doctor could go into hit mind and destroy it there
Fangirl-Smith chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!M!M
LadyRainDancer chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
poor little guy! maybe the doctor finds something helpful in the depths of the TARDIS
nightslashcheetor chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
There's two ways you could do it. Have harry regenerate or curse breaker could have it removed. Is the woman rose or someone else? If Rose, could she become Harry's older/baby sister. You know being an adult yet not born yet. Time travel is confusing at this point.
theson chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
please
update this story soon it is great
rbourasa draco malfoy fan chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
Plz wright more
Saphiretigger chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
its legemensy to enter a mind and olccumemy to shield the mind
setsuna1415 chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
updates?! stop his hearts for a few minutes then restart them sing technology.
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Right. You're still doing alright. :) Just make sure to watch out for homophones and grammatical errors. Also, be sure and try to look up a word if you aren't 100% sure how it's spelled. Another thing, if the vote is still up, I really like the name Soren John Smith. I think it sounds fantastic! :)
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Alrightiwho... Let's stop here for a mo. Harry's British, he would be calling his mum, well, mum... Or mummy. Rassilon doesn't have a e at the end and it's Avada Kedavra. Not kevevora... wherever you got that. Other than that the story itself it pretty good so far. :) Just watch out for those errors, yeah? ;)
Dismayed chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Why are you asking your readers whether Sarah Jane should be a witch or Harry half-Gallifreyan? You're the writer; that's your job.
Dismayed chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
The plot is plausible (thus far), but I am dismayed at your spelling.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
interesting story
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
You've certainly got me hooked enough to definitely want to read more! To learn more about
the UNIT & just why the Doctor & Sarah Jane trust Harry Sullivan so much? The fact that
litle Harry or rather Soren is a half human tim lord be why he survived Voldemort's killing curse? To find out just who Theta is & if she will be able help litle Soren? But
also to learn just why the TARDIS stopped functioning when the Doctor & Sarah Jane
arrived at the UNIT with baby Soren...what do the happy parents intend to do "if" little
Soren survives...and just how much do the Doctor & Sarah Jane know of Soren's past?
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Hmm...should Sarah Jane be a witch or not...well couldn't she be discover that she's a
witch but never knew as her parents kept it from her or alternatively some tramatic event
caused her previously believed to be a "squib" to increase...or she could be a witch who
was homeschooled? Either way I'm looking forward to finding out just what you have
eventually chosen. Although I've actually watched Sarah Jane/4th Doctor I'm still looking forward to pressing the "next" button to find out...