Reviews for no one more than you
Alys chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This is adorable. I'm most impressed at how accurate you kept her speech patterns. Awesome :)
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
ROFL! I loved it. Just the perfect kind of snippets of Tony and Ziva. LOL. Can you tell I'm getting antsy for the season premiere? Had to look up some good fanfics. Glad I read this one. Loved the ending! _
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Again, Tony and Ziva are wonderful. Complicated, funny, loving, twisted, and totally meant to be. Nice job!
YellinYee chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I love these moments, especially III. :)
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Oh, this is lovely.
Quinn chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I just wanted to say that I reread this story much too much, because it is so happy. Even with the getting shot and remembering Ari and the more getting shot, it seems so filled with understanding and amusement, and that's just really, really nice.
Azilee chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
"the places where pieces of their hearts are buried" That's a very poetic line in a beautiful story.
kalicious chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Oh this is wonderful. Great job.
Maror chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I love this fic so, so much. It's so them, it's perfect. Well written, well characterized. I wish there was more of this sort of thing out there.

I admit to having a special place in my heart for I. In my brain, that totally actually happened. It's so Tony and so utterly believable. 3
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
How have I not reviewed this before? Suffice it to say that it is one of my favorite stories and I reread it regularly. It captures everything that is great about them (BAMFness and excessive force for Ziva, charm and protectiveness for Tony) and then takes it just a little step farther. Love it!
always-the-tone-of-surprise chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
that seriously was one of the best fics i've ever read! i'm tearing up and smiling at this right now and i don't know what to say! just, keep writing and that was amazing! :DD
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
"Don't you dare give up on me, Tony DiNozzo! You can't die because I love you, you great, blind idiot, and I am not going to lose anyone else that I love!"

i fell out of my seat when I read that.

That was sweet...
leah-z chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
a hurt/comfort story with tony/ziva with good writing is perfect for me.

thanks! keep writing!

-leah
Roga chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Aw! Hee, this was lovely and delightful, and the dialogue was spot on.

She casts him an amused glance. "I wouldn't go that far. Perhaps 'mildly concerned' would be more apt a description."

...and also made me laugh multiple times. Great job :-)
indiaga chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Just how can someone be so damn good? I love this, just like I love Reap The Whirlwind and If so be it, Yield, and Jerusalem Bells, and the list goes on...you truly are something really special.