Reviews for Lightning
seibelle chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
That was hot!
bobsmith chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
what the fuck...GET UR MIND OUTTA THE FUCKING GUTTER! and like you would know what sex feels like! i bet ur a virgin with nothing better to do on a tuesday night! but nice story overall...:D
bobsmith chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
WTF? dont get me wrong i'm like fully glad you made a sequel and hopefully make a third story, but what the fuck was that about the damp panties? EW! dont do that again for the sake of the images in my mind PLEASE! ugh way to go...
speedsONEandONLY chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
i love the ending.

i really want know what they have to think about Jake.

that souds like it would be funny.

im sorry you feel uninspired. :(

maybe youll get a spark in the future? :)
jaymack33 chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
Yeah, I understand. I feel the same way when I've written in this category too, and I don't blame you.

But I just want to say I appreciated the Thunder and the Lightning that followed was the icing on the cake.

This was a very cute and interesting story with a nice cute little ending. I love the way you describe things and it looks really simple, but I'm not sure people realize how hard what you just did in this chapter really was. Great job. And thank you for everything.

reaa1210 chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
Ahh, you posted!

So sad that you won't be writing for this anymore, but great way to end it! I think I might have been sweating a little bit!

I've loved all of your stories and I hope that even if you don't write on this site anymore you continue to do elsewhere because you have a great talent! Good luck!
Wolfwhisperer chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
Aww, that was cute! (Don't worry, I'll get to my persuasion later). I'm sad this is over, but that was a great way to do so! I remember when this series was just a little, incredible oneshot that I had found one boring night, nearly two years ago. *Sniff* How times fly! (I was thirteen then!)

Ok, get ready!

You CAN'T quit! Writing is like, a talent for you! That's very obvious! I understand what you're saying about HM, because I kinda lost that one too, but there are other categories! I, for one, have found much solace in the Twilight fanzone. You a fan? If not, there has to be SOMETHING else you're interested in! Even if I'm not, you shouldn't quite writing just because you lost interest in ONE category! Please don't! It would be like, a sin, or something! Please.

Luv Wendy! :)(:

(And if I haven't broke through, please respond so I may try harder)(And if I have, still reply because you're much fun to talk to)
Wolfwhisperer chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
I'm so cool that I'm reviewing from my iPod at a Florida airport. This was an amazing chapter! But wait, you aren't done yet, right? Please no! But now I have to go cuz our flights about to board. Great job!

Luv Wendy! :)(:
jaymack33 chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
Nice build up. Very cute chapter ending. Fantastic title to the chapter as well.
Anita Bln chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
m...I think I just lost my jaw. Can't find it.

Diosito! that was beautiful...I love you and your writing! jajaja

reaa1210 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
ahh a sequel!

i loved thunder, and i already love this one too!

post soon :]
Anita Bln chapter 2 . 3/15/2009

jaja I love this! ME ENCANTÓ!
briOTHfan07 chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
I'm really excited for this even if it isn't going to be very long. Thunder was one of my favorite stories and I'm sure lighting will be just as amazing. Update soon please

jaymack33 chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
Well way to rain on our parade, only 2 chapters left. That wasn't a misprint and you forgot the zero at the end of it? Just kidding. I must say you do so much with so little. I mean the two characters literally are just in the room together and technically didn't do that much, but it felt like they did the way you painted the picture through your words in this chapter.
jaymack33 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
First of all what a fitting name for the sequel to Thunder. This was quite an extensive prologue. Yeah, just like Miley's reminiscing about her friends. This story is like an old friend. I'm glad to see my friend again.