Reviews for Story Of My Life
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
interesting update soon pls
Ashlie Christine chapter 11 . 1/10/2011
Great chap...wonder wat leahs problem is lol! Cnt wait till the nxt! Much Luvs!
angel04une chapter 11 . 1/7/2011
I love this fluffy chap! Screw leah!
carebear309 chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
Missed this story. Happy to see a new chap :) Ayden is too adorable for words...
7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7 chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
Great chapter! Happy holidays :)
random4evea chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
this story all together is awesome i loooooove it you are soooooo freaking awesome!
Jocelynlynn chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
WOW I would really hope that you can finish this story I really love the characters and want to see the ending.. even if you wrote ONE or TWO more CHAPTERS! please PLEASE please update Thank you
IlOvEbOoKs0913 chapter 10 . 10/18/2010
I love your story please update soon. i can't wait till you post the next chapter! :)
angel04une chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Wow potter better then twilight? Ummm not sure how I feel about that. I love them both just the same!
chckr5 chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Great chapter, I love your story! I love love loved the Harry Potter bit! Just FYI though since Bella is married, technically she would be the matron of honor.

I can't wait till the next update!
carebear309 chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
Hope Bella tells Edward her worries instead of keeping it all inside and freaking out about it. They don't need that added stress so early in their marriage.
Bammers chapter 10 . 10/1/2010
You are holding out on us missy well not cool but thanks for what you said up top RL gets in the way I understand that update when you can thanks for sharing this with us...
Ashlie Christine chapter 10 . 10/1/2010
Great chap! I soo love the Twilight vs Harry Potter banter lol! Tho HP has a few good movies, I will always luv my Twilight XP Sooo cnt wait till the nxt chap! Update soon!
Courtney37 chapter 10 . 10/1/2010
lol I love harry Potter too. Twilight is better hence why I'm reading TWILIGHT fanfiction but I do like Harry Potter. lol I love that Edward knew exactly what was wrong before Bella said anything. too cute. keep up the great work. thanks again bye
7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7 chapter 10 . 10/1/2010