Reviews for Story Of My Life
Ashlie Christine chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
Please continue! Really luvin it! Cnt wait till the nxt chap! Hope 2 c some drama comin!
angel04une chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
such a good story!
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
i love it and cant wait til you update soon
Belikov's-Girl chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
OW i know what you mean, but i'm glad you finally ud. And yer i can't wait for the 7th one to come out i'm like eekkk! and hehehe. i read a few good harry ones, if you check out my favs there a couple on there. Hope you update soone.
7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7 chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
great chapter! i love harry potter! i love the crossovers between twilight, but one harry potter that i suggest is ten kisses by . .13 i think it is really sweet. :)
lt90 chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
I hope u continue this story
Mz-Star chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
I think Bella should talk to Edward about her concerns...cuz bad things happen when you dont communicate!
carebear309 chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
I had totally forgot about this fic until the update popped into my email. Happy for it though, it was a pleasant surprise. Hope Bella doesn't let what Edward said get to her.
BreannaLeigh-2014 chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
Loved it!:)

Can't believe Edward said that!

And now Bella is doubting Jasper:/

But awesome chapter!

Update soon.
basketsarah120 chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
I love harry potter too. I've re-read the books like 10 times each XD
Halloween Witch chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
People shouldn't be that mad at you, i mean it was your choice. They should be thankful that you're back and writing on this story again, not nagging about how much they hate that you weren't there. That's how i feel about it.

Anyway, i thought the chapter was good, and I'll be looking forward to updates, when you do find the time to get the written and up online.

Halloween Witch
Tg9999 chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
I'm glad your sticking with this story! It's a good one!
Bammers chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
Loved it very much and I will always stick around update when you can thanks...
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
I'm still a fan.

Personally I hate late updates so I pulled my own story and am going to get finished or about a dozen chapters ahead before I post it again.

Keep up the good work.
lt90 chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
i just found the story and sequal. I love it.
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »