Reviews for Flesh and Blood
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
An intriguing and well written insight into the Weasley family. Nice work! :)
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Very, very well done.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wonderfully done.
ginnzgirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
honestly all i can say is...Perfect. I love you Bad Mum! You are so talented and i love how you write about the Weasley's a lot. Your stories about them fit so well and seem so realistic and true that i really, TRUELY feel like i'm reading more of JK's stuff.

Love,

Ginnzgirl
asdfhjsf chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Beautifuly written!

Made me cry, especially Charlie's and George's.

Well done!

Very good!
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Ah, the Weasley men. They really need Ginny, whether they admit it or not. Great fic :)
LeylaFenixx chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Amazing! I loved this shot. I love how they are all hurting in so many different ways but still manage to keep it to themselves. I loved the end with Ginny trying to keep everybody from hurting but finding it impossible. I'll continue reading more of your shots. Keep writting and sorry about the English (not my mother tongue).
Avatar Rikki chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This was really good. You like writing Weasley stories, don't you?
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Loved this one, especially the part about Ron. I remember back then when I read that part of the book, I admires JKR for that metaphor, of brains/ memories leaving deeper scars than anything else. And I'm glad you put it in here again! x
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Well, you've done it again. Amazing. Charlie. Bill. Percy. George. Ron. Ginny. Each with different scars. All hurting because of them. Amazingly written.
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
wonderful! I feel so sorry for the Weasley family. THey have lost so much, I wish J.K could have cut them some more slack by bringing Fred back like "HEy Fred never died, I was just kidding" too bad it didn't happen.

I liked this one-shot though!
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Sorry I'm so awfully behind with your stories lately. This was great, though. I love how you used the scar theme to capture each of their personalities and war experiences. It was very, very nicely done.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I love how you capture the Weasleys with such few words. I'm so glad that you put Ron's 5th year brain scars in, and you gave him lingering after-effects of having those thoughts go through his head.

And, for some reason, the ones that hit me the most were Charlie's and Percy's.
Morning. xx chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I liked this. I really like how you approached the outward scars, and then addressed the problems with them before reaching below the surface, and addressing the internal scars.
Mary Gooby chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Oh, that was really really good!