Reviews for Speculation
Sensei Kitty chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Hahahahahahahahah!

Aww... Wlspeth's being fought over, who knows how awkward that could be?!

I support GilbertXElspeth, SwallowXElspeth, CeirwanXElspeth (Despute he loves Freya!) Although I want Swallow to win! I don't think Rushton is anywhere near as strong as both Gilbert and Swallow!

Love both chapters so far! PLEASE CONTINUE!

From Sensei Kitty
SilverTailedWarrior chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Cool, this was nice, i liked it. lol lots of drama.
MLeggyLeaf chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
hahaha thats really interesting

whats happen then?
ButterflyMouse chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
OH the AWKWARDness! This is truly wonderful fic. I can literally feel the embarrassment coming off elf in waves. Well done!
un aveugle chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
it makes me wonder if Elspeth will face any trouble by way of rumours when she returns to Obernewtyn at the start of the sending, i've all ways thought that everyone would take Ruston's side much as louis did in this.

really liked it.
un aveugle chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
that is really very funny. poor Elspeth.
jess.stretch chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
*dies of fangirly happiness*

Ahh, this scene is like it was plucked out of my wild daydreams from TSK and written perfectly. :D

I love it! Elspeth swans around the place and never has to deal with the consequences of her many suitors, and them coming together like this is fantastic!

Heeheeheehehe.

Favourited. :D
jess.stretch chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This was fantastic! I love them discussing Elspeth, and this explains Louis' attitude to her very well.

I'm grinning like a fool now, just from reading this!
xt-291 chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
Ha. Funny. Again, Poor Elspeth! Lol
xt-291 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Ha! Love it! Can't help but feel sorry for Elspeth though. :)
Amberfire287 chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Oh, that is good. Totally hilarious. Indeed, I wonder what it would be like to throw all the men who hold a part of Elspeth together... All that scene needed was Dameon there on the Sidelines, and it would have been perfect!

I really do love your scenes.
Amberfire287 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Wow, that's something I've never even thought about. It seems so obvious, that of course there would be gossip about Elspeth, and people would speculate... but that's so cool, and realistic. i love it!