Reviews for Granny von Karma
Ai Star chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
LORL! "Papa seemed to be in the process of saying something important. "I claim that the bullet in my shoulder has no relation to—Franziska!?"

She had been brought up to believe that nothing was more important than the sanctity of the courtroom. Now, she was betraying everything she had ever believed in for Granny's sake. "Miles Edgeworth," she said dangerously as she stomped up to the defendant's chair. "I apologise for decapitating you!"

Her statement caused an uproar in the court. The judge banged his gavel futilely, while murmuring to himself, "Mr. Edgeworth looks fine to me…"

Phoenix Wright, defense attorney, fainted." THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I can't stop laughing! I think I nearly got a stitch from that! and Manfred's reaction to when she turned up in court to his mother telling him off reducing him to being a coward - priceless! W
Gazing on the Arabesque chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
That was freaking hilarious. I was laughing throughout the entire thing. "Miles Edgeworth, I apologise for decapitating you!" Oh, how I love Franziska... good job!
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Hehe so funny, expecially Franziska's mistreatment of cookie!Miles. This almost makes me feel sorry for Manfred XD
MattsyKun chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
LOL. That is all. XD potential cmic alert!
Oh My Freakin' Freakin chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
God, this is hilarious.
Kira is coming to town chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Poor Edgeworth...Bad Franzi! Bad!
The Spazzinator chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
"I'm sorry for decapitating you!"

Best. Line. Ever.
Jacceh chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Granny Von Karma... You made me LOL. Thanks for writing this crack xD
rlsefromtheashes chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Haha, Franziska' so adorable in this chapter! Love it. And poor Phoenix as well. It wouldn't be the first (or last) time he'd fainted during a trial.
Indochine chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
My, My. You know what I think of that.

Good work, as always!