Reviews for Raging Demon
Carrotglace,

Was the author friendly and attentive? []yes []no

Did author offer complementary C&C after the fic? []yes [x]no

fic format []excellent [x]good []poor

Restroom cleanliness [] excellent [x]good []poor []hey its my bathroom!

Taste of your fic []excellent [x]good []poor
VapmireLover94 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
You betrayed Mat! He told me about you trick him and giving him a good review and then reporting him! You are a major bitch and I hate you! But I support mat, I will help him destroy your account you traitor! I am helping mat with his self insertions and I love his self inserts! They are very cool and you are a bad writer for not understanding and his self insert is not a gary stu!

And mat is not a pervert like yuna luna said he is with her stupid pshycologhy crap, that latino whore! Mat just likes to imagine and write about wet girls in swimsuits he's not a pervert!

I will help mat to destroy you and dr facer and mirai vegeta and you can't stop me because YOU CAN'T REPORT ANON REVIEWS bitch! Mat and I will kill your account! So go to hell bitch!
anon chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Was the author friendly and attentive? [X]yes [ ]no

How many minutes before the fic was finished? [ ]1-10 [X] 11

Did the author check to see if your fic was properly written? [X] yes [ ]no

Did author offer complementary C&C after the fic? [X]yes [ ]no

fic format [ ]excellent [X]good [ ]poor

Restroom cleanliness [ ] excellent [ ]good [ ]poor [X]hey its my bathroom!

Taste of your fic [ ]excellent [X]good [ ]poor

comments: i found this fic after reading a matter of force (as far as you had written anyway) your a good author but you should really finish one fic before starting another. i couldn't believe that with 45 fics 44 are still in the process of being written
King Spritzee chapter 1 . 7/11/2009

Was the author friendly and attentive? []yes [え]no

How many minutes before the fic was finished? [え]1-10 [] 11

Did the author check to see if your fic was properly written? [] yes [え]no

Did author offer complementary C&C after the fic? []yes [え]no

fic format []excellent [え]good []poor

Restroom cleanliness [] excellent []good []poor [え]hey its my bathroom!

Taste of your fic []excellent [え]good []poor

comments: This my first time reading a Ranma 1/2 fic, so I don't have too much to offer except to fix the formatting. Other than that, you did a great job and I look forward to future stories.
Pryde Kitty chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I was certainly rather amused by this fanfic...although I am VERY curious to see a next chapter. I mean having to help Akane with her 7th wedding? Yeesh, that's got to take some seriously absurd stuff! I DO hope you continue this. It was pretty good _
MisterQ chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Please fill out this comment card and return it to your author.

Was the author friendly and attentive? []yes []no [x] We shall battle to determine your friendliness!

How many minutes before the fic was finished? []1-10 [] 11 [x] 35 minutes at 400 degrees and basted until golden brown

Did the author check to see if your fic was properly written? [] yes []no [x] a check was given and paid for along with a generous tip

Did author offer complementary C&C after the fic? []yes []no [x] a complimentary B&O railroad card was given

fic format []excellent []good []poor [x] slight formatting changes needed, but still understandable

Restroom cleanliness [] excellent []good []poor []hey its my bathroom! [x] the cockroaches and centipedes say it's very clean

Taste of your fic []excellent []good []poor [x] a light playful bouquet aroma with a hint of orange peel

comments

I remember reading this fic so long ago and I still like it today. This is one of the few ways Ranma would say those words first to Akane. But I wonder what would happen if Carrot and Dan chose different characters' powers today... _

_
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Was the author friendly and attentive? [X]yes []no

How many minutes before the fic was finished? []1-10 [X] 11 (SWEET!)

Did the author check to see if your fic was properly written? [X] yes []no

Did author offer complementary C&C after the fic? []yes []no

fic format [X]excellent []good []poor

Restroom cleanliness [] excellent []good []poor [X]hey its my bathroom!

Taste of your fic []excellent [X]good []poor

looks like a one-shot..but what if you did more chapters on them going to other anime's *points at the end where Dan an Carrot are listing all the girls they got*
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Carrotglace,

Please fill out this comment card and return it to your author.

Was the author friendly and attentive? []yes [x]no - Didn't even say hi!

Did author offer complementary C&C after the fic? [x]yes []no

fic format []excellent [x]good []poor - Weird symbols scattered about.

Restroom cleanliness [] excellent []good []poor [x]hey its my bathroom!

Taste of your fic [x]excellent []good []poor

comments: Would really have liked the scenes that took place before the epilogue filled in. I think they'd be more entertaining than any fic that has Akane as one of the main characters.

_

THANK YOU!-COME AGAIN SOON! Ja-ne
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Was the author friendly and attentive? []yes []no

How many minutes before the fic was finished? []1-10 [] 11

Did the author check to see if your fic was properly written? [] yes []no [x]maybe

Did author offer complementary C&C after the fic? []yes []no [x]what! no after dinner mints

fic format []excellent []good []poor [x]fair to middlin'

Restroom cleanliness [] excellent [x]who farted? []good []poor []hey its my bathroom!

Taste of your fic []excellent []good []poor [x]in your mouth

comments _Needed gratuitous WAFF_
bipocni chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
damn carrot another excellent story. i almost forgot it was you that wrote this. couldn't really notice any changes at all from the first release of this i saw, which just goes to show how good your writing was, even back then
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
No, 11, No, Yes, Poor, Good, Good.
Sdarian chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I really wish you would have gotten rid of the , things. I think a quick run through with find/replace would do it, and it would really make this a lot better looking.
Nightgazer333 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Damn Damn it! You killed Lin Lin and Ran Ran! They were just a couple of kids, and they were cute!
CM Aeris chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
1) Yes

2) 30 minutes (because she was watching anime)

3) Yes

4) Excellent

5)It's my bathroom! (but yes, it's clean)

6) Very awesome!

I almost died when I realized what Carrot was doing halfway through the story! xDD When he finally played the recording of Ranma saying it, I couldn't sit straight anymore. Awesome work as usual!
MrEmperor chapter 1 . 3/4/2009

Was the author friendly and attentive? [x]yes []no

Did author offer complementary C&C after the fic? [x]yes []no

fic format [x]excellent []good []poor

Restroom cleanliness [x] excellent []good []poor []hey its my bathroom!

Taste of your fic [x]excellent []good []poor

comments: Quite good. It feels like something those of us who watch fanfiction would actually do.