Reviews for Possession
abbyweyr chapter 9 . 3/14
You capture Edward's point of view very well. Good scene choices. Liked that you had Edward realize that the crying wasn't just Jacob, but for all that she would be giving up and that she understood that. Thank you for sharing.
Lady Dragona chapter 9 . 2/23/2010
Absolutely amazing. I love how you capture Edward's desires in this and still let BElla take control - showing Edward's thought process.
Lady Dragona chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
I love how you put the time Edward was away from Bella while she was with Jake and then how he comforted her. You did a good job with Edward's POV.
Lady Dragona chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
I love how you put the story in Edward's POV.
Lady Dragona chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
I love how Edward's thoughts are always second guessing the things that have hurt Bella unintentionally. I am sure self loathing is a hard habit to break.
Lady Dragona chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
I think it is amazing how well you captured this. I especially like the line that you added - I truely think that he felt that way.
Lady Dragona chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
I think this is amazing. I love how Edward and Jake are having the arguemnt and yet Bella is the one truely suffering. I love that Edward finally lets her in. I also love that you are doing your best to give us the whole of the chapter - Edward and Jakes thoughts.
Lady Dragona chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
I love hearing the love in both Edward's words and thoughts. That is something that you don't get much chance to hear in the books as they are in Bella's POV. Once again amazing.
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
I think you are doing and absolutely amazing job. I have a hard time stopping just to give you a review.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Once again and amazing job. I love how you are capturing Edward's POV.
Kay30898 chapter 10 . 12/31/2009
Ah, the hell with sleep. Your stories are too addicting. I seriously don't care that it'a 4:07 AM right now. I'm reading Resurrection. *clicks submit quickly and goes to your page*

Oh, please don't let my iPod die!
LJ Summers chapter 9 . 12/23/2009
I love your take on this. I really do.

But.

I really want to kick Edward's marble backside. I do in the book, too. He takes ALL THIS GUILT on himself when he needn't. I mean, sure, he did leave and create an opportunity, but Bella's a perfectly capable young woman who made choices of her own that he is NOT responsible for.

Anyway. My usual gripe about the Saga. LOL

Part Nine was REALLY good. You wrote his building passion and determination with amazing warmth and still kept it T-rated. I thought that was incredibly well done of you.

Great work! :)
LJ Summers chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
I've been inhaling your EPOVs. This is my FAVORITE chapter in the entire saga and you're handling it brilliantly.

I've got this huge grin all over my face. Love it.
steph-anie88 chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
Wow, you are AH-MAZING! My boss/bestfriend and I (weird right?) LOVE the Twilight Saga. Well, we always say Stephenie Meyer should do a book with Edwards thoughts on everything. So I am so excited to show her your fanfic. She won't read anything unless Edward is in it, I'm pretty much the same. I think you did great portraying Edward and his thoughts. It is exactly the storys we wanted to read in his point of view, (him leaving, Volterra, the proposal). I like the way you stress the point that it isn't a normal relationship, that he is constantly having a battle with himself, and they are star-crossed lovers. I LOVED the way Edward felt when he was leaving and after he left and how you showed it. LOVE EVERYTHING.

Steph-Anie88.
annie chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
YES YES YES, PLEASE DO BREAKING DAWN, THIS IS EXCELLENT!